Note to New Members ×

Speedtest thread

KingCrimson

my local DSL is only god for about 760 each way.

So you got me beat easy.

on the other hand i live here in the lakes district of NH and have 3 major ski areas within 25 minutes. one ten minutes away. htat is Mt Sunapee where from the summit with the binoculars on the deck rail you can see over twenty five ski area summits and or trails. All of them within an easy two hour drive including Killington and Stowe.

Eat your heart out,

I'll stay here and let you have the faster broadband. LOL:lol:

GWS

my local DSL is only god for about 760 each way.

So you got me beat easy.

on the other hand i live here in the lakes district of NH and have 3 major ski areas within 25 minutes. one ten minutes away. htat is Mt Sunapee where from the summit with the binoculars on the deck rail you can see over twenty five ski area summits and or trails. All of them within an easy two hour drive including Killington and Stowe.

Eat your heart out,

I'll stay here and let you have the faster broadband. LOL:lol:

GWS

Yeah well..

I got

uhh

World class jibbing

4 hours away

Me on wireless - Airport Extreme base but running g, not n. I can't believe you guys are getting those kinds of speeds. We are throttled big time here in Canada. I don't know anyone getting faster than 9,000.

The packets get held up at customs.

Good lord...

335726125.png

wow, you guys must be on the backbone.

It doesn't matter how fast your wireless is. At 10mbps, your bottle neck is still ISP... by a long shot (not that those are bad numbers). Guys like Ken (KJL), would see a bottle neck in a G router, but maybe not N. That would seriously put a crimp in his uploading bootleg animated movies... just kidding, Ken.