Note to New Members ×

The carvefather dot com has opened

Bobby Buggs

I met Rob for the first "toyme" at Killington last year,the last weekend they were open . He was carving fakie through bumped up slush mush, friggin amazing. I've got a bunch of pics from that day, it was Cinco de Mayo, I think. Lots of Coronas in the parking lot trailside.Burgers on the deck, super nice guy.

looks like I need a new version of adobe on the imac to run his site

just hit cancel and it lets you in, the flash detection on that site is not working

if you can use youtube your flash is up to date

thanks bob. that worked, great stuff.

Bob, ya gotta get rid of Bob anderson, please.it's funny but it's too hudge

So Bobby, is it true the Carvefather is quitting his job and going pro? Read something to that effect on the rad-x-sports site.

Ummmm Only way I think thats gonna happen is if I sell Evil Sports for 10 mill and sponser him:lol:

I know he wants to do that but I want to do 100 one arm push ups in 1 sitting:nono:

Nidecker Proto

....wasn't that the same .....the same one that um.... You were selling...... and um.... I saw you almost kill yourself on twice @ Jiminy at the end of the season this year ?

:lol: :flamethro

Good video there mang.

Hopefully nextseason I'll have a similar vid on a new ride and somehow learn to sit in the toilet like you do :p

hahah, Just bustin'.

I'll be out wakeboarding and jetskiin' this summer. Gotta carve something other than steaks !

Cheers,

D.

thanks for cleaning up your act, bob.

I just watched that video again.

I wanna be on Team Carvefather ! that style is so....unorthodox.Rob picks some great lines at Sugarbush.I gotta learn that fakie carve:cool:

soooo smooovie smooth.:biggthump

dude:look will you just calm down man?

walter:i'm perfectly calm dude.

Nice Ron,

From no email at all to internet rock star, glad to see you havn't lost any enthusiasm. I'd thought I would remind you that SES 2009 is from Feb 6th - 13th, so you can get this on your calender early. A rider of your stature needs to be there, "ju no wha i mean".

Take care, and you too "Evil" Bobby Buggs, and enjoy a pleasant and hopefully short Summer.

"Deepwoods" Al