Note to New Members ×

Oes 2008!

Mike T

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to do some racing - obtaining timing equipment, gates and permission to set a course is about a 1 million to 1 longshot at this juncture.

If people don't mind a short walk, they often groom Leeway all the way down to the Red chair even when it is not running. I've seen people set treebranch courses from where Midway and Leeway split to the bottom of Leeway. Sorry, it's the best idea I've got.

Race --not for me , I'm wondering if will be the oldest guy there ???:lol::);)

Uh oh. C5, I think Timinor has you on age, and he just had best time on course in *4* USASA events this past weekend at Mt Hood Meadows. (Try as I did, he bested me in 4 heats of GS and 4 heats of SL!) Now you HAVE to race!!!!!

Looks like I got the news just in time for the chest thumping and chicken dance taunting.

No reason to go into a race without the top secret prototypes for next season!

So here is what the lineup will be for SGSnowboards:

RACE PRO TEAM 178, Titanal

RACE 185, Titanal

SG JUNIOR RACE 140

SPEED 162

SPEED 173

ALLMOUNTAIN 169

Full RACE 185 Proto

SBX pro team 169 Proto

For those of you looking to drive the Cult, I have a limited edition All-Mountain that was only distributed on the other side of the pond. Same everything except different name and graphics.

I'll be pulling these out of the wrapper at OES so they'll be ready to rock and roll!

Shout out to SGSnowboards for hooking us up!

...as if I did need more reasons to come to Oregon! :biggthump

Now I really can't wait...

And Mike, sorry I forgot to check the size of that board. It got a little crazy at work, I'm now in Mexico for a few days. Should be back home end of this week and will try to remember to check on the size of that board.

Hagen.

Are we going to have a race of any kind at OES?

GS?

SL?

PGS?

PSL?

Vintage Gear?

Chinese Downhill?

Beer-Chugging stations?

...???

Team Tahoe vs. Team PNW? :boxing_sm

how about most wreaks or best wreaks?

...figured I would suggest something I could win at :D

Well, I'll bring a radar gun with me if I can remember. Its always fun for a few chuckles and post-ride dick waving.

RJ, you suck! You're going to cost me some money, I just know it. Will the 185 Race T cost me my first born, or first and second? Seriously though, can we demo the T boards with stock TD2 bindings? Or do we need some sort of plexi plate on them?

Mike ,please reserve ToolCan(aka Sean) and I for Thursday Night's festivities.We are going to come for Wed,Thur,Fri on snow and head back after riding on Friday.I have to be back on Saturday to teach and to celebrate 'Marchigras'at Silver by wearing a red and white one piece that a spin client gave me.Oh,I guess I better tell Tool Can about our itinerary:)

Oops;Marchigras is this Saturday so I guess Dr D and the other trenchers will get to be embarrassed to be around me then!