The Summertime I'm Bored Superthread attempt

tex1230

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

American remake of the French movie Tanguy (like lots of others...)

Cooked by you or mom/dad?:p

Yup. Tan Guy was my nom de disque when i lived in france, as a musician in the '50s. That, and i was very tan.

the burger? Cooked by a greek dude across the street. :ices_ange

24 oz of monster isnt going to cut it this morning.:(

I lost track of time at the gym yesterday... wound up working my arms for 2 and 1/2 hours. When I went to bed that night I tried to do some pushups as part of my morning/night routine, and found I couldnt even do one. I went down, and when I tried to push back up: nothing. So after about 10 attempts, I laughed myself to sleep on the floor. Just thought id share my slightly interesting night for your amusement:cool:

went riding my motorcycle out in McCoy. Not too bad. As I was changing my gears back into my regular attire, i freaked out when i saw a tick crawling ont he ground. bolted out of there like a bat out of hell. but, not too bad of bike riding. realized im out of shape and -really- need to cough up th emoney for clutch friction plates as well as gettin' back in shape.

I got my new (used) putter in the mail today! I'm so pumped about using it tomorrow. It's a Ping karsten Isopur 2 Anser 2i. I just love the isopur. Apparently so do other people because they're almost impossible to find any for sale.

I got my new (used) putter in the mail today! I'm so pumped about using it tomorrow. It's a Ping karsten Isopur 2 Anser 2i. I just love the isopur. Apparently so do other people because they're almost impossible to find any for sale.

I putt with the starship enterprise...Otherwise known as Scotty Cameron Futura.

I don't Putt from the rough...

Nice putter--

Played our men's club last night -- 9 hole competition then we have dinner. Last nights event was a 2 man scramble, We won 1st place with 3 under par. :biggthump:biggthump

Some 50 year old creep is messaging me on Lavalife, asking if I want to cheat on his wife with him. What a jerk.

Maybe I should meet him, take down his car registration, find his wife and tell her. That would be fun. Or just meet him and kick him where it hurts instead and say, this one's for Aisling :-)

A week ago I learnt a new sentence in chinese: ru zui ru chi- meaning being intoxicated and enthralled.

Last week end a friend of mine gave me a 'gift', a few Prison Break DVDs; I start watching the show last saturday and be aware that I did finish watching season 2 last night....(going to bed at 3 or 4 am and getting up at 8 for work, crazy, I know)...so:

1/now, I understand better the 'ru zui ru chi' stuff....not sure if it's because of the story or Wentworth Miller 'joli minois'..

2/now I also know I should :

-stop watching those american series and lovely actors (nowadays american dream:1luvu: , ah ah just kidding:p ),

-stop being single and leave China to find a boyfriend :cool:

PS: BTW Delrin IS really something, I used to sell some...

Some 50 year old creep is messaging me on Lavalife, asking if I want to cheat on his wife with him. What a jerk.

Maybe I should meet him, take down his car registration, find his wife and tell her. That would be fun. Or just meet him and kick him where it hurts instead and say, this one's for Aisling :-)

:lol:

tell him to meet you. then hire a tranny to go in your place :biggthump