Note to New Members ×

World Carving Session from Buttermilk

Pat Donnelly

I noticed that not everybody's form was perfect, but they were all smiling pretty big so i'd say they were representing very well:cool:

edit: have the american "laid back non-conformist, non-competitive" alpine snowboarders become... elitists?:eek:

Nice :) Names of some of the riders:

1 - I think it's Shaggy

3 - Paul Kobe

4 - Norm

6 - Kevin McDougal from SLC

8 - Diana

I shot a bunch of video as well, including a lot of riders in Copper Gulch on Friday, I'll post that when I get back to a faster internet link -- in about a week.

tom.

I dont know what your refering to, enlighten me. Chuck?????

If you did, I havent talked to him in a while, I know he was on the road a good bit this summer for work and last I spoke with him, he was redesigning his press.

Seeking someone who is CAD savvy to get my templates done for next summer.

Chubz....

Ya, it was me, I went to the local hill only to find the nice little groomed hill Ripped to SHREDS... with 6" dp arcs looking like Freddy just finished messin' with it. I went up to try my UPZ BTS I made. I was extremely jealous of Deeluxe/Raichle boot owners so I designed my own. I also rode with Cuban. I was a little intimidated as these two flew down the hill and left me in the dust... Probably a good thing tho as they couldn't see me ride. Heh Heh.

PS... If you need the drawings let me know.

post-1505-141842229663_thumb.jpg