Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Team 32 will be offering a clinic during this year’s ECES. There will be no signup list for this event nor any posted meeting times. The clinic will be floating all around the mountain. “All” meaning black diamond or double black diamond trails. When you are accepted into the clinic you will know it. The following are not allowed at any times during the clinic: mittens, neck warmers, whining or ECing. You must have at least 4 of the following to be allowed to attend: beard, flannel, dip, attitude, 200lbs+ club, race board with plate and a platinum card (used to buy Team members beers after the clinic). Under special circumstances, if you have a platinum card we may be able to waive the other requirements. What to expect from the Team 32 clinic: you will be insulted, confused and intimidated. You may even feel a little sick to your stomach. You will hear many f-bombs and other cuss words; if under 21 you will need a note from your mother. Your riding will most likely not improve. This is only an introductory clinic and we are not F-ing miracle workers. The Team 32 technique takes several years of apprenticeship, followed by a minimum of two years on your journey man’s license prior to achieving full Team 32 Member status. As our BroScience buddy Dom Mazzetti said “50% fact, 50% magic, 100% results, insert gunshot sound effect here”

I'd like to sign TT up for this clinic, but in full disclosure there are several violations he is facing:

1. No longer operates a 1 ton US truck

2. Is lucky to weigh 162lbs soaking wet

3. HATES PBR

4. Can't ride a Kesslah

5. Loves mittens

However he can bring attitude and is in possession of a limited addition T32 sticka

Edited by GeoffV
good point Derek

Guy FATHA will be offering his talents for a hand gun safety class, somewhere in the woods off of Tamarac. While where in the trees, I'm sure a couple pines will be dropped to.

So just listen for a top handle STIHL and a SW 40cal Shield. SAFTEY FIRST, We will be off the trail about 10', for safety purposes.

T32 will fit right in up at Stratton with our NH shenanigans ...................WTFATG's !!!

Carvin harda and fatha, festival at GoOn tomorrow !

post-1557-141842410605_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

• 2 weeks later...

calling 603-745-GoOn

I spoke with coach FOOD last night as he was trolling the streets of Campton in his VAN, it looks like he's off this weekend. Let me know who is coming up to the hill and what days. I will line up MAIN GRIP for a bod-pon vid session. His rates are the same, so you will have to stick around and watch him drink a couple before your allowed to bolt.

GFY's .i..

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !
MYOBASTFU

That video looks like it could have been Ben Chapman and Trappy up at T-bars one afternoon after a wonderful day of riding for the WVBBTS's back in 2008 !!!!!

Just saying !

BTW, the MAIN GRIP is in for Saturday ! NO Astroglide though, its weakens your legs. The WIF gets shut off tonight after 9:00 PM !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...