Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Back when, A-Street used to be a jagged shark's mouth. Do they shave that regular now, or did you catch it before the stubble grew back?

Or did the moguls lay flat before that steely gaze?

Also nice mitts. Go real sharp with the Stihl colorway. Make 'em yissef outa' road-possum?

Edited by Beckmann AG
more smartyness

Back when, A-Street used to be a jagged shark's mouth. Do they shave that regular now, or did you catch it before the stubble grew back?

It gets a quick roll out, but NOT a shave like you get at Stratton or the loaf. Loon could do a much better job grooming it. Part of the challenge these days on the street is the groom job. Loon NEVER uses the blade when grooming, so there are Knols, double fall lines and rollers all over the place. I would love to get on it after someone with some grading experience ran the groomer!!

Or did the moguls lay flat before that steely gaze? It was a hazy glaze, I was a beer pump the night before !! B-day celebration paid the piper big time.

Also nice mitts. Go real sharp with the Stihl colorway. Make 'em yissef outa' road-possum?

They're not mittens, they're white boxing gloves!! I am on the stihl pro team !!!

Look sharp...ride sharp

Fixed that for you JD, Nice Ridin' btw

Thanks BIGS !!

Are you coming up to Copper this week to visit the BIG DUKE 6 ??

I Spoke with Runes last week, he's hoping to make it up either , Wednesday or Thursday for a day of super Bee laps!!! Monday I'm trying to take it easy, racing on Tuesday. Let me know if you can make it up ??

Have fun at heartland today !!

BIGS you BIG PU$$Y....................... !!!

What no good labor stuarts to lean on, punch list time out here means, cigars, $trippers and long lunches, while the nitwits caulk the windows and smear Jonny compound in the voids !!

Plus I got to do a job for DMR on my ride up the hill, you know a job !:AR15firin !! The kind of job that requires a ski mask and a bat :smashfrea ?!?!?!?! CME wouldnt let me re-route the shuttle so I'm gonna need you to pick me up at DIA at 9:30pm.

GFY !!

Plus I got to do a job for DMR on my ride up the hill, you know a job !:AR15firin !! The kind of job that requires a fur gayda and a whiffle ball bat :smashfrea ?!?!?!?! CME wouldnt let me re-route the shuttle so I'm gonna need you to pick me up at DIA at 9:30pm.

GFY !!

What is your preferred mode of transport, Honda Element, or gas powered F-250, no oil burners around since the wife got rid of her TDI Bug. You are on your own after the job. What airline, flight and day?

With all due respect,

GFY

mario

Edited by big mario

We'll coach and I found a chink in the T32 armor.

Actually make that 0-6 in beer pong.

Once again we brought the competition down to our level of debacherey ! Bringing both of tonight's series to 7 games, with T32 losing in heartbreaking fashion on both. We went down swinging, and our gums were Flapping, but that obviously didn't work. We are the laughing stock of copper mt beer pong.

GFY's

post-1557-141842414421_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !
Because we were roped in again !!! GFYS

i know at least two GUYS rooting for this GUY

<iframe class="vine-embed loaded playing" src="https://vine.co/v/M5jjVZX1llr/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async="" src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 3 weeks later...

post-1557-141842416137_thumb.jpg

This is what the Montreal Canadians practice facility looks like !!

Le habitat is ranked 1st in the N.H.L for power play time awarded, plus they have been issued the most diving penalties in the league 4 years in a row !

The Bears are ranked last in the N.H.L for power play time with the least amount of diving penalties over a 4 year period.

FTMC's .i..

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !
FM !!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-259-14184241714_thumb.jpg

Here is my winter/spring project. Now ready to ride. The tank decal has it labeled as a 883 but has been converted to 1200cc. New rear-sets, rear shocks, clubman drop bars, exhaust, tires, brake pads and lines, clutch and throttle cables, cafe style seat and fairing. Orange is the new black? Now I have an orange Coiler, Santa-Cruz Heckler and Harley. See all you goons soon.

Edited by Hollywood 90210

Here is my winter/spring project. Now ready to ride. The tank decal has it labeled as a 883 but has been converted to 1200cc. New rear-sets, rear shocks, clubman drop bars, exhaust, tires, brake pads and lines, clutch and throttle cables, cafe style seat and fairing. Orange is the new black? Now I have an orange Coiler, Santa-Cruz Heckler and Harley. See all you goons soon.

Make sure to practice your "I am a rebel/tough guy face" in the mirror prior to riding. Also, make sure to have at least 3 HD branded accessories in your pirate outfit.

No cotton guy!

1st Harley, I have only ridden it about 100 miles so the jury is still out. It was more about the project and build. I was looking for something to tinker with over the winter. Some things about way the bike is put together are nice and well thought out. Other things make me scratch my head and ask why. No HD gear. I ride it with my cotton Team 32 tee shirt with the sleeves cut off, we practice the badass tough guy face all winter, so I have that down. I have had Honda(CBR600 and XR70\XR100 for the kids), Yamaha(YZF1000R), Suzuki(DRZ400) and Kawasaki(KDX200).

1st Harley, I have only ridden it about 100 miles so the jury is still out. It was more about the project and build. I was looking for something to tinker with over the winter. Some things about way the bike is put together are nice and well thought out. Other things make me scratch my head and ask why. No HD gear. I ride it with my cotton Team 32 tee shirt with the sleeves cut off, we practice the badass tough guy face all winter, so I have that down. I have had Honda(CBR600 and XR70\XR100 for the kids), Yamaha(YZF1000R), Suzuki(DRZ400) and Kawasaki(KDX200).

BD6 says he wants to bring his MX KTM upta Maine for some riding. You in with your DRZ?