Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Guy , we all have to do a better job of checking in before the weekends. If I had known you were coming up, I wouldn't have skied. 

I know, I skied...................I felt like a shmuck !

See da ting is, is I was in the BAH, way ova served, and some of the guys from my heli trip asked me If I wanted to hike Black Mountain with them the next morning, which seemed like a good idea as i was cross eyes and drooling on myself.  Turns out, NOT worth it. I have never been so happy to see Brookway in my life. I actually kneeled down and kissed the snow when we finally made it out. 

Anyways rumor is Chappy is NOT coaching this weekend. So its on for Saturday, I'll catch up with you guys on the NPQ around 8:30. I have to drop of Mack at the LRT at 8:15. 

GFY's 

YES! Let's get the band back together. As Joe said I am not coaching this weekend so let's ride on Saturday. In the afternoon (12:01 at least), I will spend some of my hard earned Loon money, the first few rounds are on me at the PBR. See you goons at 7:45. Joe we will meet you at NPQ at around 8:30. Gleb are you around? This may need to be filmed.

I'll send Gleb a text. I have already requested air space for the T32 drone with Ralph Lewis, he said NFW and TGFM. But when have we ever listened to authority at that place ?!?!?!

Its been a while since any filming has been done. 

Dress code requirements for the film, grey or greying beard !!!!

GFY's 

P.S We won the Fukkin Super Bowl yet AGAIN !!!!!!!! 

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

Fun day on Saturday, it was great to ride with a big group of rippers. Gleb and I went out after the PBR session and rode until 4. It took a few runs to get my mojo back but the snow was still good right to the end. I will see about putting in an order for some more juice for the next get together. Quote of the day "Does that stuff make your mouth turn red?". MVP has to go out to Gleb for taking pictures all day, the dude may lose some fingers from frostbite, but he did it for the team. TEAM32 kicks ASS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must say................................great day at Loon on Saturday. Love when Motha nature throws in some bonus days late in the season !!! Even better riding with the OLD team !!!! I think our new official color should be grey though ?

Sunday was also a good one, Little Duke 6 and I were taking laps on Sunset/ Lower Flume until 12:30, we had the trail to ourselves. She was bumping the whole time on skiers left, while Big Duke 6 was excavating trenches on skiers right without a dig safe permit !! 

What's up for this upcoming weekend ? I'll tell you whats up you MF's, the 3rd annual White Trash party at my buddies house Saturday afternoon over at Clear Brook not held in Lynn, MA anymore.  I don't think I've ever been there with a T32 member before, its definatly our kind of gig. Plenty of parking for Coach Creepmans Van, and a couple 1/2 tons with just under 12 liters of fuel guzzling HP !!!! 

DTH & GFYS !!!

• 4 weeks later...