Note to New Members ×

Wtf 2011?

Well its never to early to get the dates down..

The Official Unofficial gathering @ The Big Mountain Montana.

Jan 21st To Jan 29th.. BYOB.. Bring your own Boards! So now I got something to thing about..other than my shoddy golf play thus far!1:freak3:

Hope to have you all there again..

Now back to building plates..:eek:

Later and have a summer..

RSS

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there at least for part of it, I'm sure..... I'm within a 3 hour driving distance, so shouldn't be to hard.... maybe I can get the other Missoula folks to join (there aren't many here, but a few floating around)

Allee, don't know how my finances are going to be this year, but would you want to do the condo again? that was sweet....... but that year there was too much damn snow!!!!!

Hey, don't forget, I'm from Pennsylvania..... give me some man-made snow and I'll be quite content!!!! You'd think after 8 years in Montana that I could handle the powerder.... yeah, right! Actually, PA probably got too much damn snow this past year though!!!!

Hey, don't forget, I'm from Pennsylvania..... give me some man-made snow and I'll be quite content!!!! You'd think after 8 years in Montana that I could handle the powerder.... yeah, right! Actually, PA probably got too much damn snow this past year though!!!!

Kinpa, you really need to come to SkES next year! All we had on the King this season was manmade. And that is what always predominates on the lower slopes where the best carving terrain is. Perfect!!! :biggthump

I figured the good snow was why you moved west?

Becki's got a couple good pow boards you could try out with Burton soft SI or plate SI, a board in pow is easier than skis;)

Yes, so true.... that's what brought me out here, bigger mountains and more snow..... but it doesn't mean that can't run a cat over it first and pack it all down for me!!!!! hahahahaha

The board I have to teach on is a Rossi All-Mountain board.... that's what I would use in the powder. I do have Burton SI soft boots, but I can't wear them anymore... they kill my feet! I have plates on that board.

Anyway, 2 Ravens...... think ya might make the trip up for WTF???? I'd love to find someone to share a place with. Maybe we can get Allee to come down too.

Anyway, 2 Ravens...... think ya might make the trip up for WTF???? I'd love to find someone to share a place with. Maybe we can get Allee to come down too.

Kinpa, it's difficult to see that far ahead, but if I have an actual income and all the various body parts are working again by then I would love to come up! Had a super time closing weekend, and it would be great to see Big Mountain with a bit more snow. And I bet the two of us together could twist Allee's arm hard enough to get her down again too!

howdy cuban

i'm only now feeling like i can kick ass, on the hill that is. how was your

tahoe trip? i am glad you all will show up at the shred dates. should get

better when everyone shows up at the same time and ride together.

yeah! carve, carve, carve, but carvers fellowship is the best. lets make

WTF 2011 the best thing ever and even better at 2012 and beyond...

i hope you all will find the time to make it up here. sign up here and be counted... all in...

La Nina is coming back:eplus2: better put a tip on that new stubbie:biggthump

Wore my WTF shirt proudly today, but keep in mind, the fish can be fickle. The Bigfish has given me perfect carving cord, sunny powder bliss in the bowl, storm filled tracks in the trees, and total white out blindness in the bumps.:eek:

I loved every minute of it.:1luvu:

Hi West I'm glad you are back up to speed. Just keep it that way so you can board on your vacation next year.

Heavenly was great . Snow was less than i have seen in past years but good coverage. Only A couple of runs on the thin side. l will get them next year.

We need PaulK and Mellow back next year.

I know Dave and John will be there. Me? Not sure. Plan is for me to be in Japan then ... guess we'll have to wait and see how the planning for that trip goes over the summer.

If I don't make it this weekend, then some other weekend for sure. K, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last time - and apart from the 15 min drive it the mornings, it was clean and cozy and ridiculously cheap, and the hot tub was HOT. If you're looking at bringing the munchkin again we could look at the condo if they're running a deal ...

howdy all

this from the big web site:

FREE NIGHTS LODGING at Whitefish Mountain Resort!

Buy 3 nights - 4th night is FREE

Buy 4 nights - 5th night is FREE

Buy 5 nights - 6th & 7th nights are FREE

Must book before July 4, 2010. Valid through September 26, 2010

*Subject to availability. Taxes and fees not included. Not combinable with any other offers. Must book directly with Whitefish Mountain Resort Lodging. Other restrictions may apply.

Call 877-SKI-FISH now to make your reservations.