K2 158 Juju

Barfoot 158 Stealth

Sims ATV 160

Sims "Fat boy" Fakie 165

Sims 171 Search

Ride 160 KX

K2 "Double Wide" 150

Burton Alp 171 1999

That's what I can remember. Probably missing one or two. I've never had more than 5 boards at any given time.

i shall crush you all with my staggering collection amassed over the last two decades:

gnu antigravity 166

kemper apex sl 160

option c165

palmer titanium 164

prior wcr metal 177

evidently, i make my boards last a long time. more a factor of not getting up the hill more than a handful of times per season. i'm thinking this is about to change.

the prior has definitely been a revelation. starting to figure out what 'real' carving is all about, and i'm seriously addicted. it's like a new sport, really.

The Santa Cruz with the 62 inside the circle, what model was that? I had the 155 version of that board. Also had the Sims Blade 171 in that same picture.

The Santa Cruz with the 62 is the 91-92 Santa Cruze DTK (double tail kick) model. John Cardiel was the team rider that helped design it and make it popular.

The board that looks like a Sims Blade 171 is actually a Sims Racing Edge 172...the only way to really tell the difference was to see that the base is graphite black with a small diecut sims logo on the nose and were the blade says Blade 1711 between the bindings this board actually says Racing Edge.

MUD, Bryan is right, the boards with the surf board graphics are the first three tankers every produced. Those are all three of the 182's and then they did two seasons of 192's and then the 200's from 99-00.

cheers,

sandy

Can you post a bigger pic of the one with Botticcelli's Venus, please?

What model is that?

BlueB,

That one is Reto Lamm's pro model from that year and the yellow ones are (from shortest to longest), the Lucy 148, Jam 161, and Obsession 171. I will get some better pics and send them off to you.

cheers,

sandy

p.s. if you can get me at least one maybe two of extreme freeride 169's, I will pay for it and or maybe get you something to trade for it, but I need one of those and Harry from Rad-Air is looking for one as well.

Ok, I'll try. Saw them about year or two ago, but am almost sure they are likely to still be around. Maybe moved to the shops main warehouse.

Are they really good, or just collectors item?

Not too sure when exactelly I'll go to that part of the town - it's kinda very far from me.

The boards are ok, just a good item for collection as they are the Dave Pinkerman pro model (he died in an avalanche in the early 90's). I just got one from a guy in England that was sent Dave's family as they did not have one. It is not a rush, but if you see one please get it for me and I will hook you up in return. Here is a better pic of the yellow boards and the Reto.

cheers,

sandy

post-420-141842275007_thumb.jpg

Found them! There are only 2 left. I ordered them both - they'll be delivered to another location where it's easier for me to pick up. Should have them in my hands on the weekend.

Now I face the tough decision if I should send them both to you, or keep one ;)

Found them! There are only 2 left. I ordered them both - they'll be delivered to another location where it's easier for me to pick up. Should have them in my hands on the weekend.

Now I face the tough decision if I should send them both to you, or keep one ;)

You rock...Let me know what you want to do about both...You can e-mail me through my username here on BOL and I can paypal the money to you and give you my address there as well. Thanks so much for even one if not both. I will ask harry about his thoughts on the hornet with tanker materials...no guarantees though...we were talking last week about how the soul was a such great freecarve board as well.

cheers,

sandy

• 1 month later...

My newest addition to my collection is an NOS 89?-90? Apocalypse Surf Regis Roland Swallowtail. If anyone still has old specs and actual year of production I would greatly appreciate the info.

cheers,

sandy

post-420-141842279808_thumb.jpg

post-420-141842279809_thumb.jpg

My newest addition to my collection is an NOS 89?-90? Apocalypse Surf Regis Roland Swallowtail. If anyone still has old specs and actual year of production I would greatly appreciate the info.

cheers,

sandy

no specs but that is definitely pre-90 (IIRC he company changed the name to "A Surf" in '91)

I think that's an '88-89 season board but not 100% sure.

edit: these guys probably know if you can get a contact there: http://www.apo-snow.com/apo_snow/site_type/site/index.php?idlang=1&idmenu=147&page=Historique_GB.php

APocalypse model from 1987...what serial number does it have?

I have the exact same i'll look at its number ( 3 digits usually)

The same board was also available in red to yellow gradient.

its the board Regis rides in Canon surf II in 1988 winter shoot here, with bataille boots and bindings ( the latest beeing PE plastic, no highback!!!)

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/messire/video/x5dx1_regis-rolland_extreme

Nils

• 3 months later...

MIA:

1997 Option AT 155 (in the landfill)

1997 Option 149 (in the landfill)

Current Quiver, from left to right:

2007 Burton Vapor 157 with 2007 Burton C60 carbon fibre bindings

2006 Dynastar 3800 163 powder board with 2000 Ride EX bindings

2009 Prior 4WD 169 all-mountain carving board with 2009 F2 Race Titanium plate bindings

mounted to the wall with Bordz-Up racks

2wrff2r.jpg

'88 Burton Elite 150

'89 Burton Safari Comp II (165)

'91 Burton PJ7

'94 Burton PJ6

'94 Burton Air 6

'95 Burton Factory Prime 157

'96 Burton FP 167

'98 Burton FP 171

'00 Prior WCR 175

'02 Donek 186gs

'03 Donek FC1 171

'05 Madd 170

'05 Madd 180

'06 Prior Metal WCR 177

'07 Madd 158 f3

'08 Coiler Schtubby X2

'09 Kessler 185 PGS (haven't ridden yet)

'10 Coiler NSR 185 (being built this fall)