My opinion of these graphics is:  

87 members have voted

1. 1. My opinion of these graphics is:

• Thumbs UP to the traditional MADD kid
    • The Angel/Jesus graphics are way cool - Thumbs UP
    • I think both graphics are great, freedom of choice to the people
    • I hate them both, start over MADD

I would love to see some madds in the bomber store, in particular the '58

for people that want a Madd the biggest thing keeping them from getting one is the whole waiting for the boards thing and it would for sure get some of the impulse buyers like me as well.

I am sure that the BX would be sellable to the folks that would otherwise buy the speedcross too.

Hold... your pony's! These are just some ideas that have been left over from last year.. Mike decided to do some sample graphics recently to see how they would turn out.. personally the boy with the Michael Angelo hand looks great.. I've seen it! I think its better that what has been previously done..other that the Twisted Girl Graphics.. I have a few other samples graphics as well and soon as I get photos I will post them..

Also since this is always a preference of taste everyone seems to agree to disagree which prompted a call to MADD. I got to kick some Ideas around a bit from what was posted above..

Lets say.. hmmm someone volunteers to coordinate a graphics poll and design challenge and you can agree on a graphic MADD would then make available that graphic and the graphic that MADD decides on especially have two choices.. it may not happen I'm throwing this out there to see if this would be acceptable and if anyone want to take the ball a run with it and get ER done! , there will be always someone who doesn't like the graphics.. If no coordination then MADD will just do what team feels is appropriate..

So how does that sound ? this is not a contest so you don't win a board..it was a suggestion to see if some common graphic would appeal to the masses , but I hope that we can get a couple of choices to satisfy everyone... also MADD is kicking the idea of a custom personal graphic but then it opens it up to all kinds of issues.. like "you did my graphic wrong" or ..MADD is backwards..."BTW" is a crowd pleaser! so Custom is most likely out but is being considered...it would not be cheap.. ! these are not just laminated top sheets..

Anyone?

I like my graphics like I like my avatar! as UN PC! as u can get!!! Damm woosiefication of America! is what that is!

Right said Shred

post-186-141842207111_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842207121_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842207125_thumb.jpg

Crave2Carve,

Sorry, but I didn't mean to offend you by my posts. I was just jokingly stating my opinion and poking fun at my own conshox. If you can't stand me, please put me on your "Ignore list" because I don't mean to upset anyone.

Animosity on the Internet just isn't worth it. When I read something on the Internet that offends me I have learned to just forget it and move on. Also I have learned from experience that when I meet an offender in person, most of the time the offender is not as bad as I had thought.

Apparently I also offended Carvedog in another post but I was just trying to share my Masking Tape trick that I learned in school. The scraper clamp was great advice too and I don't even know what oil does to epoxy.

I wonder if Mama should say, "If you have nothing good to say then you can say it on the internet because nothing on the internet should be taken seriously anyway." I hope that wasn't offensive too. By the way, my Mama made fun of my conshox too.:)

I am really just a terrible writer. If you guys can forgive me, I hope in the future to be able to meet you in person and do some carving together and I'll buy the first round of beers afterwards. Cheers,

tim ;)

The "sad boy" graphics on the 180 are actually clear, it's very cool. The boy is the only thing covering the view of the core on the nose, and there is a Madd flower/oval on the tail, but otherwise you're looking at that beautiful v-lam. I was just out in the shed fondling mine. Err, the board, that is.