Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

My comment has nothing do with men, just seemed like a reasonble reaction to this whinefest that's been going on way too long.

Ragging on the opposite sex for what ever reason is lame. Can't be anything wrong with your side of the relationship can there!?

For the record, I've been with the same wonderful woman for 18 years. Do we have our battles? Yeah. Do I blame her because she's a woman for when we fight? No.

Take a look in the mirror instead of blaming the other person.

Enough of this thread already.

this wasn't intended to bash either sex. you don't have to read here Bob if you feel uncomfortable :p

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do men always say that?? Why do men always think that we can just switch back and forth? Why do they think being gay is an option just because men are idiots? Sehr Unglaublich!

because - the more bi women there are, the greater the odds of scoring a 3-way!

;)

this wasn't intended to bash either sex. you don't have to read here Bob if you feel uncomfortable :p

YAHOO. The thread started talking about "nice" guys, where did you expect it to go? Man, and they say girls are sensitive. And how many guys are on this forum? And how many girls?

And yes, I did mean some men and sometimes idiots. I know it's not all men, just like all women are not normal like me. :D

Let me define insanity for you. If you keep doing the same things and expect to get different results, that is insane. I'm not saying you are doing anything wrong, but to change the results you've got to change the what/how/who part of the equation. I've had to go through this myself on a personal level, so I speak from personal experience.

the only appropriate place for this story is here...

so i met a guy last week and he seemed ok so exchanged #s and about 3 days later he called me (i think thats the prerequisite right? haha) actually left voicemail and we didn't really talk until yesterday...we chatted a bit... seemed ok... then he starts talking about how well we will get along and things in the future... i said "dude... you JUST met me. we are TALKING here..."

He was asking me if i had plans to get married and have kids in the future... started talking about his ex and how their sex life was... I was like... I gotta go.

LOL

I need a vacation. I reaaaaaallly do.

Aisling, I certainly mean this in the nicest possible way, but even though I knew exactly where that story was heading, it is still one of the funniest things I have seen you post.

Yes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. So go out somewhere different. Wear something you wouldn't normally wear. Hang out with a different group of friends. Actually get up the guts to go speak to that nice looking guy at the bar. Do something different and you never know, your luck might change. And if it doesn't, well what have you lost?

Go to SES and meet all the really lovely guys there. Surely one of them has to be single and a reasonable option for you (Michelle, am I right???). Or come visit me and I will introduce you to some good looking, intelligent Aussie guys (and before you ask, yes, they do exist!)

I will have to agree with Dan the Man on this. I met my lovely wife( I know you are not looking to get married here, I'm just sayin'...) 11years ago in the old mansion/apartment building that we both lived in. I was social distortion, and she was grateful dead. Despite that potentially fatal flaw, we did hit it off and have a blast together :1luvu: . She did think I was a nitwit the first time we met however, I was headed to to the slopes with my highly stylee '93

palmer disco pimp, a board that she still cringes at when she walks by it. The short of it is, leave your current realm, you just may be suprised.

mario

Aisling, I certainly mean this in the nicest possible way, but even though I knew exactly where that story was heading, it is still one of the funniest things I have seen you post.

Yes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. So go out somewhere different. Wear something you wouldn't normally wear. Hang out with a different group of friends. Actually get up the guts to go speak to that nice looking guy at the bar. Do something different and you never know, your luck might change. And if it doesn't, well what have you lost?

Go to SES and meet all the really lovely guys there. Surely one of them has to be single and a reasonable option for you (Michelle, am I right???). Or come visit me and I will introduce you to some good looking, intelligent Aussie guys (and before you ask, yes, they do exist!)

haha, Dan, its cool.. you can laugh, it IS funny. I don't do the same things over and over... I'm a bona fide superchameleon. LOL I think the people who talk to me are just nutters. I may have a special pheromone that attracts crazy people... but it's just a theory. I'll get back to you after the experiments are through.

I certainly have guts to speak to pretty much anyone... and say almost anything... which occasionally gets me in trouble... but I digress.

As for Oz, I'll come visit you in a heartbeat, always did want to go there. One of my best friends in the world lives there in Melbourne.

Aisling, it sounds like that guy might have been just out of a relationship. It takes a guy about a year before he starts acting normal again.

Steve, yeah, I figured out he literally JUST broke it off with his ex last week. No thanks on being your rebound, bro. haha

I will have to agree with Dan the Man on this. I met my lovely wife( I know you are not looking to get married here, I'm just sayin'...) 11years ago in the old mansion/apartment building that we both lived in. I was social distortion, and she was grateful dead. Despite that potentially fatal flaw, we did hit it off and have a blast together :1luvu: . She did think I was a nitwit the first time we met however, I was headed to to the slopes with my highly stylee '93

palmer disco pimp, a board that she still cringes at when she walks by it. The short of it is, leave your current realm, you just may be suprised.

mario

are you guys telling me to move to a different state? hahahaha

As for Oz, I'll come visit you in a heartbeat, always did want to go there. One of my best friends in the world lives there in Melbourne.

You are welcome any time. And if you come during your summer, I can even arrange for you to visit what one of my Canadian friends calls our "faux snow".

I spent a lot of years back and forth living in Melbourne. Now I am back at home on the coast, about an hours drive from there, but get there every now and then. Does your friend snowboard??? If so, I have free lift tickets available (TRUE).

the only appropriate place for this story is here...

Just give up Aisling!!!! It's just not worth it sometimes. However, good on ya if you are still out there trying.

Surely one of them has to be single and a reasonable option for you (Michelle, am I right???). Or come visit me and I will introduce you to some good looking, intelligent Aussie guys (and before you ask, yes, they do exist!)

Dan, I would LOVE to come and visit you. Is the offer good to any cool chick? And yes, there are some single guys at the SES just waiting to meet Aisling :biggthump

Dan, I would LOVE to come and visit you. Is the offer good to any cool chick? And yes, there are some single guys at the SES just waiting to meet Aisling :biggthump

Michelle,

Of course the offer is open to you.

In fact I am moving into a bigger place next month, and not being sexist, the offer is basically open to any cool people.

But definately open to you and Aisling! In fact, if I make it to SES this year, it would then be your turn to come and visit me...

Does your friend snowboard??? If so, I have free lift tickets available (TRUE).

i don't know if he does... he is a 6'4" skinny irishman... (his wife is this tiny little chinese woman, it's really cute LOL) i've never seen him do much with coordination. hahahah

Be careful what you offer, you just might have people take you up on it! :D Think you can talk Fin into sending me down for the SES Australia???

I'll work on him in Feb. I know that Mozz is pretty keen to organise a weekend of carving, so you could write it off as a legitimate business expense. :biggthump

But believe it or not, I actually like having visitors, so bring it on girls.