OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<DD>It is good to be a woman:

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

3 Taxis stop for us.

4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

5. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the Speedo.

6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.

7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.

9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked

12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.

13. We will never regret piercing our ears

14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems..

15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.

OK, enough already. This thread needs more flirting and with the SES and ECES coming up, let's see what we can come up with. Aisling, what cha got?

</DD>

michelle... i got nothin... i have learned however... that when someone hurts you and they try to get you back... and you basically treat them like crap and are a total bitch to them... it only makes them want you more.

what the deuce?

anywaste... i haven't gone riding yet and i feel like if i don't go for the second year in a row i will just break down and cry. i just can't seem to get any time free and i need a vacation like you read about.

what you got?

I got nothing either. Although I will keep those words of wisdom in mind! I have no idea what is up with men - I guess it is not for me to figure out.

I've got too much going on right now to have anything in the romantic field. What can we cook up for the ECES? You will be there, right????

michelle... i got nothin... i have learned however... that when someone hurts you and they try to get you back... and you basically treat them like crap and are a total bitch to them... it only makes them want you more.

what the deuce?

anywaste... i haven't gone riding yet and i feel like if i don't go for the second year in a row i will just break down and cry. i just can't seem to get any time free and i need a vacation like you read about.

what you got?

Damn Aisling!

go to stop and shop and get $6(3 boxes) worth of Mrs Ts peirogies, this earns you a free pass to wachusett, after that all you need to do is find the time.

michelle, you should definitly just give up

Heh - not long after I "gave up", I wound up dating a good friend, who I eventually married. Careful ;)

aisling, you defintly need to get out more often. Tell your boss that you "got in a horrible plane crash, but you'll be in the next day." -Family Guy

Someone please just kidnap Aisling and take her to the mountain. Same for D-Sub. (D-Sub, we needed you at Bachelor today - woulda made a dozen hardbooters!)

A you haven't done it in two years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd cry to if I couldn't make it happen in that amount of time. Maybe you need to lower your expectations some, you don't need to go to a resort or specialized area to get it done. Many people simply found places close to home to experiment at. I first did it at a golf course.

I'm talking about snowboarding, you idiots. Michelle I may bring a special out fit for you at SES. Just to cheer you up.

OK I'll be at the Dunkin Doughnuts on the corner Friday at 4am. Look for a white van with the windows blacked out and me inside (I'll be the guy wearing a ski mask). Jump in. We'll get first chair at Okemo.

Can't wait to see the outfit you are bringing to SES :1luvu:

WAIT - YOUR BOYFRIEND???? Thought that was not on your list for a while?????

:D Yeah... well I said that I would probably get myself a boyfriend in January or February. I wanted him to be a med student that didn't go to my school but was close by and somebody that I could see on the weekends who could either ski or snowboard. In January I ended up with a guy on the ski team, which means that I see him every weekend since that is what my weekends are like now. He does go to Brandeis but he is a Chemistry student which means he's got like twelve hour academic days and I don't see him too much which is awesome because I get to maintain my social life (and this is why I was shooting for a med student). Lesson: Tonja gets what she wants.

He is awesome though!!! Russian. We actually just got back from buying an external hard drive and a vacuum cleaner. He WANTED to come. What is up with that?? Pretty sweet deal.