Note to New Members ×

Thanks to Dave Redman

snowwjob1

I want to say thanks to Dave and Christine for all there hard work to organize this event. I know there where many others who also helped, but with out there efforts many of us would have never experienced such a great time at this event. The amount of local support that they got from the entire town of Libby is amazing.

Thank you for a amazing experience. Can't wait to do it again. 

PS. Dave I hope you know what you have signed up for. Lots of future Montucky Clear CUT events.

• Like 3

100% agree! 

Dave organized a great event. All the fun and good people of the Aspen events but no fur coats nor stuffy attitudes to be found. 

Turner made a great ski area over decades of hard (volunteer!) work, Libby treated us well, and mother nature gave us more powder than we knew what to do with. 

• Like 1

MONTUCKY POW CUT should be on everybody's bucket list🏂:biggthump

Dave, I don't know where you got that karma, but I am thrilled to have got some on me🌨️

maybe next year we'll try a carving event instead of  powder skirt testing ground:eplus2: why is my belly cold???

a onsie worthy week for sure

DREDMAN FOR PRESIDENT. we need a powder pig party, white to balance the red and blue🇺🇸

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pokkis said:

Sorry if i was not clear, i meant for next year

No worries. 👍 My response wasn't meant to be snarky.  Just my personal reaction to extraordinary events. Pay for a carving trip. Sorry, the groomers can't keep up with the 2" per hour snowfall rate, so here is a 2 day unlimited heli trip for your troubles.  I was mildly disappointed that 2/3 of the boards I traveled 3000 miles with were useless and mostly unridden. But I got over it pretty quick...😀

• Like 1

Had a great time, thanks for putting it on @dredman! Pow was fun, and we had a chance to take advantage of that for what was "groomed" in carving thanks to @Corey with a carving mixed terrain clinic!

Also a big thank you to Corey and Kathy for all of the clinics and lessons put on, the volunteers of Turner mountain including ski patrol to ensure we were safe, the cook's providing delicious food for fantastic prices, rental/ demo staff, as well as all of the manufacturers who had gear to try out! And of course to the grooming team who worked though the night to get us some groomed runs in the midst of all the powder!

Renee and I plan to be back again next year! 

• Like 1

Thanks to you Dave, Anna, Christine, Dianna, Erik, John, and Turner mtn.  I loved the lack of pretense and fur, as well as the totally laid back attitude  of the session. The Lovey crew had a blast, and are planning on returning next year to do it all again ( I have already reserved accommodations!).  I rode steeper and deeper than I have ever in the past, in fact I went out of my comfort zone quite a few times, and hope that mother nature cooperates next year. It was nice to meet up with old friends, and meet a few new, especially all the Jersey boys, Kneel, Keith and Tom.  Thanks again to all that attended, and pushed the stoke off of the charts, making this one of my best snow riding trips ever!

mario

• Like 6