Note to New Members ×

Race board in the 1/2 pipe pic?

big canuck

14 hours ago, big canuck said:

I want a poster made of it too!!!!!

who's got the contacts/skills?

I'm sure we could contact TW and find out enough info to get lucky. If they purchased all rights to the photo it may be hard to get them to send a copy, because they're not going to have much interest in that is my guess ... but if they only secured partial rights just for that one back-cover shot, I bet they could put us in touch with the photographer, and we could possibly pay him/her for a large print.

Edit: photo by Kevin Zacher:

http://www.kevinzacher.com

I sent him an email :)

Edited by queequeg

funny because the text saying corduroy riding is lame is totally against today's carving trend in softboot world...

mags content is 100% dictated by what sponsors want...sponsors have decided they will use carving as this year and next year's hype thing...until next trend arrives we'll see corduroy riding with ugly backsides ( toilet style)..

N

• Like 1

Heck, and here I was sure you were talking about Steve Pro's photos from Timberline from a few years back. That's a big board, something like a 188 if I remember correctly. 

P1020070_zpsb0c43127.jpg

P1020069_zpscfdbc697.jpg

P1020067_zpsa4027166.jpg

P1020068_zps84f17038.jpg

Edited by Dan
  • Like 2