Note to New Members ×

Best sites for buying NEW non-BOL bindings

FTA2R

Looking to buy new hard bindings, preferably (but am flexible) Burton Race.

This site has them for just under $300, which I think is ridiculous....I thought they were $179 a few years ago, as they were being re-branded as IBEX bindings

http://www.carversparadise.com/product_info.php?products_id=2230  -

suggestions?

thanks,

Carve Company will have the same prices as Carver's Paradise. They are both part of the Pure Boarding universe. Two weeks ago I picked up a pair of IBEX via the local version of Craigslist for EUR 65,-. You can sometimes score them for cheap if you browse the "boards with bindings" and then ask if they will sell the bindings separately. The F2 Race Ti (which I use) is a solid binding, but with a bit more lateral stiffness than the Ibex.

On 12/20/2016 at 9:28 AM, Angie said:

We are now carrying the Carve Comapany binding. It's just not on the store yet because we just got our stock. 

Give us a ring; we can help you out. 

Hello Angie,

how much for a pair, and do they come with the wedge style cant plate that Burton used to send out?  Hopefully not that circular cant. 

Thanks

Started with Catek, wonderful for dialing in a comfortable stance, moved to bombers, not enough adjustment, moved to F2's, lots of adjustment, can someone familiar with the ibex describe the adjustment differences between the ibex and F2,btw, the ibex claim of 20,000 units sold per year, Russian intelligence was complicit;)