Note to New Members ×

BOARDS STOLEN - AGAIN!

Michelle

I don't know what it is about me, but people must really LOVE my boards!  My custom Coiler with Bomber TD3 Step In's with my name on them, and my Unity soft boot board was stolen out of my storage unit this week. They hit a bunch of them, and the only thing they took out of my unit was a tool (router) and my boards. They dug into my board bag that had skis with Bomber Teles on them, left those and all the other skis, and took my boards. ugh. I can't believe this is happening to me again!

So please, Bomber Peeps, be on the lookout for my board. It could be stripped of the bindings but the board is unmistakable. It is the ONLY one like it in the world. The Unity had wood grain Union bindings on it. I'll probably never see that again, but I'm hoping to get my Coiler back. 

new_coiler.jpgP2202324.JPG

Could be much worse. Bastards broke into my house last week while i was away on holiday and stole a very nice car, all the jewellry, all the keys in the house, including to the business, mother-in-laws and brothers houses and two other cars. I now have just completed the new lock and key thing for four houses and two cars. Plus a new alarm system as that was ripped out also. And every external HDD and USB key in the place.

17 hours ago, nigelc said:

Could be much worse. Bastards broke into my house last week while i was away on holiday and stole a very nice car, all the jewellry, all the keys in the house, including to the business, mother-in-laws and brothers houses and two other cars. I now have just completed the new lock and key thing for four houses and two cars. Plus a new alarm system as that was ripped out also. And every external HDD and USB key in the place.

Sounds like it is someone who knows you...

Ok, GREAT new update!  They didn't actually get this board, it was found in another board bag shoved in the back so they probably missed it. YAY!!!  I hugged it. They still got my Unity with bindings but at least they didn't get the Coiler. Man, I am one happy girl today!  Thank you for all your concern and eyes for me - I MISS THIS GROUP!!!!

• Like 4