Note to New Members ×

Transplanted

slopestar

Some of you met Katie and I (Lance) last February at ATC. Well, we did it! Relocated and moving into our newly purchased home in Arvada. I am working for King Systems LLC as a project manager out of Lakewood. We purchased epic local passes to maximize our weekend warrior status. Looking forward to meeting more of you! See you at the MK release party?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2016 at 6:54 AM, slopestar said:

Housewarming at our place in Arvada. Sept 17 at 3 pm. All are welcome. Some food, some drink. If any interest, please post up here and I'll share the address. Would love to meet fellow local carvers and possible carpools??

I'm stuck working, so I won't be able to attend. Been 7 days a week for so long now...

• 1 month later...

Hey all, Im an Aussie hardbooter staying in Breckenridge for the last 2 weeks of Jan, Do any of you guys board at Breck? is there any good hard boot instructors around the area? I wouldn't be too worried about travelling, I think I gotta take my daughter to Keystone on the MLK weekend, for some race (ski) training.

• Like 1