Note to New Members ×

Oxygen Proton GS 172, Volkl RennTiger SL 163, and Catek Olympic Large Bindings

cail

I've got these 2 boards and a pair of bindings to offload. I bought these all used to get me back into the game (been away for about 5 seasons :eek:), but now that my itch is back I made some new board purchases... :eplus2:

Oxygen Proton GS 172 - 7.5/10

Board is lightly used, but new to me. I never did ride this board, but it looks great. 2 new board purchases mean this one is going to go. I first road an Oxygen Proton (164 I think) when I got into hardbooting and absolutely loved it. This board looks fun, but I'm trying to keep down to a 2 board quiver for sanity's sake, so I'm going to let this one go. Fresh coat of wax on it. Topsheet has a small amount of wear. Base looks good besides a couple scratches near the nose.

$175 OBO

Volkl RennTiger SL 163 - 6/10

I bought this about 4 or 5 seasons ago from someone on the forums. It was used on a youth race team if I remember correctly. I bought but never used until this season. Rode it twice. I liked it, but slalom boards aren't quite my style. Base is in good condition. Topsheet has some scratches. Edges look good. It looks used, but it'll still ride nice.

$75 OBO

Catek Olympic Bindings (Large) SOLD

Bought these at the same time as the Oxygen this past fall. They have normal wear and tear. I never actually used these, since I bought a new pair of bindings (I like the softer ones). I'm not sure what the minimum boot size is these will fit. I wear MP 28 boots and they fit. On my first Proton I rode with Catek World Cups (large) and they rode great.

$125 + shipping, OBO

Normally I'd put shipped prices, but I honestly don't remember what shipping costs are for boards anymore. Pics Posted... PM and I can send full resolution shots.

Edited by cail
Price update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...