Note to New Members ×

Intec Heels, parts and a couple small boards left -end of career sale

mackDan

I still have a couple good boards.  Come on, buy me out. The small boards would be great for kids racing or beginners.

1- 152cm Rossignol VAS. I have not ridden this board. $100 previously listed in the for sale ads.

1- 160cm Nitro Scorpion. Black/red. A great quick turning slalom board that needs pressure on the nose. You'll need to find the right binding position and ride this one agressively, but then its fast and really quick edge to edge. The base is in great condition, don't think it has any repairs. $75.

1 Pair of near new black rear adjusters/cant locks for the Raichle boots. $20

Some bolts and adjuster screws for CATEK plat bindings. 2 long center bolts (countersunk Allen head). 2 short center bolts. 2 plate to heel/toe pad Allen cap bolts. 5 short adjuster screws (set screws). 4 long adjuster screws. 6 aluminum spacer rings black. 4 prints. I just found these , Jan 2019

1 Pair black Intec release heels. One heel is used but in very good condition! no wear to the pins.  Has cable and handle. One heel (my rear boot) has a lot of wear to one of the pins, and some wear to the other pin. Has cable (missing a little section of plastic sheath at the top - 1/2"). Have 2 handles. You can make one good heel out of these. $30

everything else has been sold. 

20170721_160134.jpg

20170721_160144.jpg

20170721_160319.jpg

Edited by mackDan
updated for sold items edited for more interest.

Hey MackD,

Sorry to hear your knee is forcing you to sell.  Not sure your specific knee issue but I'm close to 61 and am an Orthropedic's wetdream of a lifetime of broken bones and abused cartilage from from decades of wear and tear.  But after all other treatments had had little long lasting effect (excluding knee replacement)  my Orthropod suggested stem cell treatments in my knees and that has been a miracle cure for me!  

Another change that has helped my knees is going to a softer board (Moss Performance Quad 160 and softer boots ( Deluxe 325)          It will still carve but takes much less leg and knee strain to ride it.

Wishing you well and hope you reconsider retiring from hardbooting!

Edited by barryj
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...