Note to New Members ×

Virus, Virus, Prior, Catek, Burton, Raichle

kamran

Letting go of some of the stuff.

Virus Tantalus Team 175, I believe it's a 2003. used with some marks on the top, very clean and smooth base with tons of camber and life left, (EDIT: taking it off the market)

Virus Avalanche 168, binding marks on the top and other than that very clean. Literally 1 day of carving on her.  (SOLD)

Prior All mountain board, I think it's a 160, used with marks on the top but a clean base, (SOLD)

Raichle boots SB 413, shell says 25 -27.5, used with marks and wear on the bottom, $100 ex shipping

Catek Bindings OS2, long, used  (SOLD)

Burton Bindings, 4 hole disks (may have 3 hold disks somewhere too) (SOLD)

I can email bigger better pictures if desired.

20181025_102446.jpg

20181025_100323.jpg

20181025_102739.jpg

20181025_103016.jpg

Edited by kamran
sold items

5 hours ago, BlueB said:

Hey, what Prior is that 4WD (21 waist) or ATV (23 waist)? 

21 cm

1 hour ago, daveo said:

Any chance of a slightly larger photo of the Avalanche?

I think I emailed you those if you are the one who sent me that PM. Let me know if you need certain shots

54 minutes ago, Caswell said:

I want to buy the Catek Bindings OS2 ?

Responded 

I'm interested in the boots.  Could you please send me a bigger photo?  It's been ages since I bought boots (been riding same shells since 2005), so to clarify the size.  Shells are 25.5 - 27 (which is what I'm looking for), and any ideas what size the liners are?  Also, hard to tell from photo, no intec heels on those, right?  Thanks,

tom.

On 10/26/2018 at 1:29 PM, ThePeonsChamp said:

Damn I missed those cateks. Let me know if they're still for sale I need another pair of bindings!

I'll let you know if the sale doesn't go through

On 10/26/2018 at 1:58 PM, tpalka said:

I'm interested in the boots.  Could you please send me a bigger photo?  It's been ages since I bought boots (been riding same shells since 2005), so to clarify the size.  Shells are 25.5 - 27 (which is what I'm looking for), and any ideas what size the liners are?  Also, hard to tell from photo, no intec heels on those, right?  Thanks,

tom.

Just sent you new pic

5 hours ago, LeeW said:

Hey, man... I'm eyeballing that virus board. Could you send me a bigger photo shot of that board?

Also, do you have the specs of that board? 

EDIT: The 175 Tantaulus team board

Send me your email address and I'll send you more pics. It was built by Frank for 185 lbs. Other than that, the specs are those for Virus Tantalus Team per his website. Since it's an older board, you maybe able to extract more information by communicating its serial # with Frank. The sidecut is a variable one per most Virus boards.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...