Note to New Members ×

I wish...

slopetool

I wish I could find me another Rad Air Tanker 172 to replace my old one that is out of commission. And I wish I could get a F2 eliminator 165. I see one is for sale on ebay. but I'm holding out. :smashfrea Those would work great out here in Montana. Its good to wish for something. Whats on your wish list?

You don't have to wish. Simply have Donek snowboards build you a board of your choice whether it would be a tanker type board or the f2 elminator?

Yes, mostly true.

The board Slopetool is referring to would be hard to build at Donek. I think it was honeycomb/foam. At a very good price if I recall correctly. About one tenth of what a new Donek would run.

Just an FYI. Slopetool is ripping a custom Donek raceboard.

I wish:

My favorite riding buddy hadn't moved.

yeah, I know what you mean, Bryan. That was a tough move. I miss riding with you too, bro. As one of my Aussie buddys use to say, "we ride with a bit of pace!" Hard to find sometimes. We were not ones to take many breaks between runs too.

One thing I miss is not riding my Tanker 200s as much now as before I moved. There is still lots of time. We aren't that old yet! haha

yeah, i know what you mean, bryan. That was a tough move. I miss riding with you too, bro. As one of my aussie buddys use to say, "we ride with a bit of pace!" hard to find sometimes. We were not ones to take many breaks between runs too.

One thing i miss is not riding my tanker 200s as much now as before i moved. There is still lots of time. We aren't that old yet! Haha

"more inserts please!!!"

how far of a drive to Wolf Creek or Durango from where you are Tex? last year the parking lot at Wolf Creek was filled with TX and OK license plates. lot's of young guys in big trucks who must be making money. things like that are good indicators.

I'm in San Antonio, So it's a long day's drive to Southern Colorado. I think I'm going to get a week in March to visit my stepdaughter and grandkids, which may mean 2-3 days in Aspen!

If you don't mind sleeping on a dorm floor, you've got a place to stay in mammoth as long as I get lots of cool old racing stories

appreciate the offer, but mammoth does not fit the travel possibilities this year. Happy to share racing stories one of these days though.