Note to New Members ×

Catek contact information

Duus

Hi!

I have purchased a pair of Catek FR2 bindings directly from Caron Alpine tecnology.

I am very excited to get my hands on these nice bindings after reading several goods things about them... But the problem is that I after more than a month have recieved nothing :( I have tried to email and call Caron Alpine tecnology without luck. I have tried to fill out their online request as well.

This is a little annoying since the winter is coming and I have paid/lost 450$...

How do I get in contact with these guys?

Best regards

Jakob Duus Dolriis

Denmark

phone +45 29927937

email jdd@stirling.dk

Hi!

I have purchased a pair of Catek FR2 bindings directly from Caron Alpine tecnology.

I am very excited to get my hands on these nice bindings after reading several goods things about them... But the problem is that I after more than a month have recieved nothing :( I have tried to email and call Caron Alpine tecnology without luck. I have tried to fill out their online request as well.

This is a little annoying since the winter is coming and I have paid/lost 450$...

How do I get in contact with these guys?

Best regards

Jakob Duus Dolriis

Denmark

phone +45 29927937

email jdd@stirling.dk

I would just go to my credit card company and see about doing a chargeback. You'll probably never hear from Catek, based upon what everyone else been experiencing. $hitty of them to continue taking credit card orders when the company is so obviously defunct.

Thank you for your fast reply.

Damn it! I was really looking forward to get those bindings... I tried to do my homework before buying, and I actually believed that I had read every single FR2 related post outthere... - but I guess I missed something, because I have not seen anyone else complaine by being ripped off :angryfire :AR15firinCatek

money goes in. nothing escapes. no products ship, no emails get answered, no phone calls answered.

i called my credit card company to alert them to this internet fraud (they are apparently a part of) and they are quite comfortable with it. as long as i willingly approved the transaction its just fine with them. "non-shipment" is not fraud. I have to pursue it with Catek's bank they said. Btw, they did say they would reverse it "if" I libel myself by simply saying the magic words: "I did not order this product".

I got fleeced for $31 straps. if anyone gets a refund or actually receives a product please let me know. I would be willing to pursue again.

Sic..

i called my credit card company to alert them to this internet fraud (they are apparently a part of) and they are quite comfortable with it. as long as i willingly approved the transaction its just fine with them. "non-shipment" is not fraud. I have to pursue it with Catek's bank they said. Btw, they did say they would reverse it "if" I libel myself by simply saying the magic words: "I did not order this product".

What the hell? I had the same issue with ordering some bike parts last summer - CC got charged, no replies to the contact form and the phone number was dead when I called. All Visa here had me do was forward a copy of the information about when and where I'd tried to get in contact, and sign the forms, and they reversed the charge within a couple of weeks.

I'd be asking some serious questions about your CC company.

all those that got stiffed should be filing complaints w/ the bbb:

http://www.bbb.org/boston/Business-Reviews/ski-equipment-retail/caron-alpine-technologies-in-newport-ri-114739/

wonder if the card charging is just automated, and the site has been abandoned. should be shut down regardless.

The BBB is a joke. Complaints should be filed with Catek's bank and merchant account provider.