Note to New Members ×

Thermoflex liners for CHEAP

D-Sub

Hey all

I was just in a shop here in Bend, and they had Raichle TF liners for...something like $30/pr

I didnt see any specific model, but they were black...all new in bags. Probably 20 pairs ranging from M23 to...whatever size 13 is....

anyone interested?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of models... the ones typically used for soft boots have a tongue and are shorte, the ones used for hard boots are a wrap-around design and are higher.

see http://www.bomberonline.com/Store/accessories/liners.cfm.

If they are the higher, wrap-around models, I'be be interested in at least one pair of 25's. Which shop?

they were all the wraparound style. many of them were still in the completely unmolded phase...where they just look like a last?

I forgot the name of the shop, though.

Id be willin to do some orders, etc, for maybe $10 a pair? for time and effort

theyre definitely not the type that look like soft boot liners, tongue and all

I am in need of a pair size 29's if they have them. I think the intution ones are black. At the ski show they claimed that they are superior to themoflexs as they make for rachlie ....

Please get me a set if they have 29 or 30's size 11.5 .... I will gladly pay extra for shipping

Jim

Jim

as I understand it, Intuition and Thermoflex were one and the same up until quite recently.

these definitely say RAICHLE on them, and definitely say Thermoflex

so far thats 3 pair...

I'll head back tomorrow or the next and take some inventory and try to take some pics so I can show you guys what these are

this is gonna be fun!

I'll definitely head down there tomorrow and take inventory and report back tomorrow evening OK? Anyone reads this in the meantime just "place an order" and hopefully we'll all find what we want/need!

I think a pic would be the first order of business so someone might be able to say "yes, those are suitable for our purposes" before we go any further

so, I'll get a few shots, and get the sizing availability

Originally posted by Tim Tuthill

Mike: Thanks for the info. I have a Burton liner in my Fires. It's a 29. Is there a diff for boot brand? If they are moldable you can put a toe cap in to give you the room you need?

You can definitely use a toecap when molding to give you some extra toe room. I made one out of an old washcloth and some duct tape. I can take a pic if anyone wants to see it.

I've used size 25 thermo liners in size 25.5 Head shells and they fit well in old pair of size 25.5 Nordica ski boot shells too. So can't say for sure what you should use you should use in your Burtons, but same size is probably a good guess.