Note to New Members ×

Thermoflex liners for CHEAP

D-Sub

Originally posted by r_starr

I'm interested in size 30 if they are something like these. Thanks, Rob

http://www.bomberonline.com/Store/accessories/hpd_liner.cfm

nope. theyre not like those. as I stated in an earlier post many of them were in the completely unmolded stage.

I'll go take pics. just woke up 11am...gotta eat and then I'll run over there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys,

the only sizes they had were 23, 25, 26 and 31. Was lookin for 25 and 27 or 28 myself.

there are two different types...one has a higher cuff by about 1/2" and has a soft, dark grey terry lining inside

the other with the lower cuff had a shiny light grey lining.

a couple of the higher cuff said "dual density" and the others said "regular density"

I took a couple pics, too, but was a little bummed. I thought there were more, but when I went through the box they had them in I found out that i was wrong:)

Originally posted by DiveBomber

mmmm mabey, how would the 31s be for a 30.5 size?

probably too big, man. Id say a 30 would be better unfortunately.

you could try it though.

give it a couple days, ok guys? I'll go back...prefer to do it all at once if possible

my well I dont know what to call her anymore "friend" I guess

has some raichles with the standard liner and they are way too wide so this will be a huge help I actually was gonna buy a pair at whatever the retail price is for her.

The ones sold on Bomber haven't been molded yet either, but they do come in the form of a boot shape. The other ones look strange...too good to be true.

Hang tight and buy a pair this spring for $99 or throw down and buy now for Christmas.

out-

Im pretty sure theyre the same thing, just that the ones bomber sells have been shaped to a standard boot like you said

its not too good to be true. they are the exact TF liners that have been sold elsewhere, and in fact many of them say "made by intuition" on them

they ARE an older model though. of this I have no doubt!

Hey D-sub, just a heads up: one of my roommates is probably interested. He's got pretty small feet, so I think he might be able to work with the sizes they've got. He'll be posting shortly, or he may e-mail you directly.

Thanks!

no prob, pat

hey...question for anyone here.

my girl has a pair of...I think SB314, Sz24...would a 23 liner pack out enough to fit for her in the 24 shell?

anyway

Im gonna make the cutoff tomorrow night, OK all? I'll go down Tuesday morning and pick em all up

Dave

My lazy roomie asked me to post for him, so here it is:

one pair of 26 high cuff liners please.

We're in Portland, so can pay in person if you're ever here/we're out there, or he'll write you a check if you'd prefer.

-Dan