Does Jake Carve?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does Jake Carve?

• Definitely a carver
    • Jake does it all !
    • Skidder, but cool anyway.

Where's the option for

OBVIOUSLY NOT

Burton certainly makes enough profit on cheap crap to support a limited line of alpine boards if he had any inclination at all:barf:and maybe a 2 screw plate binding:smashfrea

why would someone make something that would be a sure way to lose money?

why so much Burton hate?

I've seen your bindings, maybe if hardbooters like you would buy new **** the big companies would give two ****s about making alpine gear.

you, a snowboarder, has probably given Leki more money in the last 20 years than companies that actually make snowboard gear.

Interesting comment. Where are you when you see this 90%?

The mountain where i work everyday. Hard booters there are few. I actually met one of this sites members there, we can exclude him, (Catamount Ski and Ride area) and from what i've seen of the others its just skidding and people are afraid to tip the thing over.

When i see some one with an alpine board i expect to be running into trenches everywhere... no so much from what i see. :freak3:

The mountain where i work everyday. Hard booters there are few. I actually met one of this sites members there, we can exclude him, (Catamount Ski and Ride area) and from what i've seen of the others its just skidding and people are afraid to tip the thing over.

When i see some one with an alpine board i expect to be running into trenches everywhere... no so much from what i see. :freak3:

Your 10-person a season sample is no reason to infer lameness on the rest of us. Go to a resort with a real carving crew and then make a judgement.

catamount is still open?

maybe you should try out ski area that people actually want to ride?

would be like me saying most skier in maine are locals..... then I say I work at black mountain so I know.

just some tiny backwater hill that only a local would hit not really a good yardstick to measure a entire population of riders against.