Note to New Members ×

Best resort food!

lowrider

It seems lately i'm either waiting for epoxy to cure or getting ready to dive into another batch usually right before lunch time. Got me thinking about resort food. Also the fact that while attending our local club annual meeting i brought up the subject of energy drinks sponsoring events for kids and healthier food. Get rid of the funnel fries ( cake batter fries dipped in icing suger) Real profit centre but dubious food value! So my first pic for best food is Pea soup at Mt Tremblant Quebec best when it was served in the log lodge years ago at the summit of Tremblant. Next is Mac and Cheese at Jay Peak , followed by the Fish and Chips in the hotel at Sunshine Village, Alberta. Any chance Whitefish Montana has a Trout dish on their menue? Got a favorite post it for others to enjoy !:biggthump

Funny, last year was more or less similar thread about food at resorts.

And I think we all can say its a lot about fried something or burger:barf:.

East Coast resorts food is suck! From 14 of them I found one with OK food, I was even happy with it ( Mt Stowe). I'm organic food fan, not easy there.

CO and UT so far my best experience.

Sweet potato fries with maple syrup and cinnamon at Nakiska. Sounds dodgy, tastes amazing.

Haha, I was going to post that! Just don't freaking drip the maple syrup on your riding pants and try to wipe it off with the cheap white napkins. Total Monica Lewinsky look for the rest of the day... :eek:

I've had a lot of good meals at SES though too. Although it's pricey enough that I usually pack a lunch instead.