Note to New Members ×

Ses 2011 Whoop Whoop here we go!

Michelle

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ink, it will be planned. We're working on all of our clinics now to get them scheduled with instructor schedules. All of the clinics will be announced when Fin tears himself away from plate making and arranges them. :)

Seriously, we are hoping to announce the clinics next week. A women's clinic is definitely in the mix!

1. Michelle

2. Angie

3. Brooke - SnowNBeach

4. Kelly - Two_Ravens

5. Ann - Mrs. Riceball

6. Lisa - lili

7. Natalie - Mrs. Heroshmero

8. Anna

9. Diana

10. Daneille

11. Carla - "Mrs." RandyT

12. Dawn - Mrs. bjvircks

13. Anne (helipcopter Anne)

14. Jen - Shredder Jen

15. Kelly

16. Lisa - Ms. Seraph

17. Beth

I'll be teaching my friend Beth from college to carve this season. She's a busy girl so we haven't gotten her on snow yet, but I'll be teaching her next weekend at stratton, and hopefully we're going to do a day trip with Lisa too ... but she'll only have three days or so on plates before SES, so I'm sure she could use the benefit of a ladies clinic. She's only at SES for the first four days.

In addition to Beth, there are a few more ladies in the group joining Lisa and I for the first four days (Corrina, Kaitlyn, and Yolin), but they're all on softies. I'm going to let them know about the ladies clinic and hopefully you guys can convert them to carvers :-).

Ink, it will be planned. We're working on all of our clinics now to get them scheduled with instructor schedules. All of the clinics will be announced when Fin tears himself away from plate making and arranges them. :)

Seriously, we are hoping to announce the clinics next week. A women's clinic is definitely in the mix!

Cool Michelle! Obviously the earlier in the week the better so that those staying will have plenty of time to work on the concepts and ask for more help before they depart.

At the moment we (D.T. and I) are looking at coming for Monday and Tuesday. Not sure what Concussed and Friend maybe thinking. I guess it all depends on if/when a womens clinic is scheduled. Concussed has ridden HB but not in a few years and her friend has never tried HB.

Ink

Ladies we are all set! A Women's Intermediate Clinic has been scheduled for Saturday Feb 5th at 1:30pm. Meet at the demo tent for a exclusive clinic with the ever-so-charming man we all know and love, Richard!

Intermediate means you are comfortable on blue runs on a snowboard, but not necessarily making linked carved turns on a blue run. We just want everyone to be able to get around at the same speed.

We are still working on the rest of the clinics, including a beginner clinic and some other equally challenging ones! Mpre to come!

http://www.bomberonline.com/ses/content/schedule.cfm

Tell them to come. I want to ride HB with mom-to-KK :biggthump

Speaking of, will he be making a cameo?

Sorry Ang, mom-to-KK won't be attending so maybe we can get her on HB next time you come to Lovey. KK has a gymnastics meet on the 5th so no womens clinic for her. Also, KK will not be making a cameo appearance this year, even though he wants to. I told him maybe next year.

D.T. and I will be attending the 7th and 8th though.

Ink

Ladies we are all set! A Women's Intermediate Clinic has been scheduled for Saturday Feb 5th at 1:30pm. Meet at the demo tent for a exclusive clinic with the ever-so-charming man we all know and love, Richard!

http://www.bomberonline.com/ses/content/schedule.cfm

Just curious, but who is Richard? I may be the only one who doesn't know him - but we don't know much out here in the backwoods of Montucky... :smashfrea:o

Just curious, but who is Richard? I may be the only one who doesn't know him - but we don't know much out here in the backwoods of Montucky... :smashfrea:o

I'm speaking for somebody else here but, my friend Lisa did the women's clinic last year with Richard, and came out riding way better than she went in. I was really impressed with how much lisa got out of just that one clinic. He's a super nice guy to boot.