Ses 2011 Whoop Whoop here we go!

Michelle

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go boys and girls!

http://www.bomberonline.com/ses/

The pricing for package deals and lift tickets are posted! We have cool new tshirts too, and have brought back the luggage depot. The schedule is posted, but is tenative so check back as the event gets closer for updates.

Please email me with any questions about the SES 2011. If you're not there, you are missin out!!!

:biggthumpFeb 5-11th 2011:biggthump

Truly amazing, you will be spoiled. Let me know if you have questions about the event!

Thanks Michelle...no questions at moment....I posted an ad on the ride-share section. Maybe I can make this happen. If that doesn't work out, I'll look into the single-room accomodation; and transport options from Denver (anyone know what they are?).

Angie, Thanks for the information :biggthump. When I called them (CME/Colorado Mountain Express) I just asked the rate from DIA Denver International Airport to Aspen. They told me $99 each way.

So,'Thanks for the heads-up' on "and it can get WAY more expensive if you have them take you door to door."