Note to New Members ×

What is the ONE board that makes you smile

Ernie00

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coiler tandem board!!:eek:

that one made me actually laugh out loud. I can just imagine two people on the same board trying to synchronize their turns.

"ready... lean left!...no! your other left!"

bruce, I think the lift operator would sh*t himself watching someone trying to get on the lift with that

that one made me actually laugh out loud. I can just imagine two people on the same board trying to synchronize their turns.

"ready... lean left!...no! your other left!"

...Check the video section, I posted one a few months ago with 2 people on the same board, at the end of the video they ride it with 3.

Ladia,

I liked that trippy looking Virus Allmountain, or whatever it was. How about a pic of it without the snow?

Jim,

there is the link.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15022

All mountain board, it does everything, this winter I also use it for EC. It works very well at Sentinel Bowl.:biggthump I am thinking to get maybe the same board with some upgrade Vectran or Zylon?:rolleyes:

Thanks Gecko I didn't think my humble request was so difficult :rolleyes: :1luvu:

LOL

oh and:

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 234441" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>crazyTKDsquirrel</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Gecko viewpost.gif

Mile High Skates, send him a SASE and ask for that sticker and you'll get some for free

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Excuse my ignorance, but what's SASE? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WHUT WHUT > ? :AR15firin Mods ... LOL Mods.

Jim,

there is the link.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15022

All mountain board, it does everything, this winter I also use it for EC. It works very well at Sentinel Bowl.:biggthump I am thinking to get maybe the same board with some upgrade Vectran or Zylon?:rolleyes:

Thanks Ladia,

Your Virus (X-Racer?) Allmountain looked awesome. Conditions were pathetic and you were dominating. I had to switch to my Prior Khyber.

One? then there is no doubt:

Natural

Slope

Ruler

These board is real ruler of all kind surfaces and slopes, just returning from 12 days in Zinal and this baby was sooo smooth on all slopes there :1luvu:

Pokkis:

I now understand!!!

I got to test a 182 x 20.5 NSR in a race and was freecarving it all morning on all types of slopes. Was a winner in both:)

Have not tried one in softer snow but if you say it works I believe.

Its still is a board for those who like to go pretty fast and was unique in that I was just having so much fun on it freecarving but then went to the race and it was a pretty serious tool for that job.

BV

Yes fully agree, it behaves like dream every where, ok i must admit that on knee deep pow it was not at its best.

But as said earlier, biggest pleasure and surprise was how great it works on free carving and also how it performs also in slower speed on local bunny hills.

This was something i was not expecting based on stories heard about NSR styly boards. I just must say that you have made me as one happy carver :biggthump

I rode it now 10 days in Zinal without Vist and it still works like charm. On free carving i could notice difference, but i could not compare it properly due my Vist was not available there. Perhaps on Oppdal i have change to do proper comparision.

Have fun with yours NSR in SES :biggthump

Yes fully agree, it behaves like dream every where, ok i must admit that on knee deep pow it was not at its best.

But as said earlier, biggest pleasure and surprise was how great it works on free carving and also how it performs also in slower speed on local bunny hills.

This was something i was not expecting based on stories heard about NSR styly boards. I just must say that you have made me as one happy carver :biggthump

I rode it now 10 days in Zinal without Vist and it still works like charm. On free carving i could notice difference, but i could not compare it properly due my Vist was not available there. Perhaps on Oppdal i have change to do proper comparision.

Have fun with yours NSR in SES :biggthump

Coming soon, split tail NSR to conquer the deep pow.

Nah, forget it just use another board:lol:

No I won't make you a split tail NSR:nono:

Unfortunately the 20.5 one I was riding was a customers board and he was at the race but using my demo model which was 19.5. I liked the bit wider for all around performance. We switched boards after the race and now I am stuck with the 19.5 for Aspen which is a bit narrow for me. Thats OK, I have a new Generation 3 All Mountain to test for softer snow. Slightly shorter nose, less rubber and a small change to flex pattern for more liveliness and better turn initiation( I hope). Maybe my next favorite board? Too bad it also is a customers board

BV

Can I use my kite???

Alright enough BS, here is the actual end use of that monstrosity . No you can't use your kite but you can still use a sail. I built several sets of these over the years. Build it as one piece and then cut it down the middle as sidewalls are already in. Never did the sport myself but they hit 50 MPH which could get pretty exciting. This is a set I made a few years ago but the platform is made by the riders themselves. Tried slight sidecut but straight with a bit of toe out apparently works best. The only need one edge per ski and next ones I do will have ptex sidewalls as they do ride a bit on the sidewalls. Titanal version coming soon as I got a few samples of thicker metal in 270 length

ski2.jpg

BV