Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

9 minutes ago, slopestar said:

Just got the hook up to test drive an www.alloysnow.com 161 d.o. Korean hammerhead BX. I’ll have it next weekend and hope to get a few of us on it. Juhwan, erazz... 

bet I could bend it... a little

• Like 2

1 hour ago, slopestar said:

Just got the hook up to test drive an www.alloysnow.com 161 d.o. Korean hammerhead BX. I’ll have it next weekend and hope to get a few of us on it. Juhwan, erazz... 

Sweeet!

I'd love to try it!  Wanted to ride those ever since they came out. :D

4 hours ago, Carvin' Marvin said:

I've got Mario's skinny monster mounted up for the morning. I'm much more excited about this one over that silly race board. 

You just let that tiny 19 meter side cut  intimidate you. They like when that happens, they feed off of that fear.....?

The LCI has gone soft!!!!

Due to appalling conditions a.k.a. more snow the LCI has gone softbooting. The cockroaches have taken over!

Lance, Katie, their kids, RacerH, Odd Job, and I have mutinied and are fully committed to side slipping. The remaining hardbooters: Mario, Dustin, Aaron (with honorary member skier Rachel) were banished to the valley to destroy groom there. Even Mr. Positive made a much welcome appearance but since but was promptly sent to the bar for not complying with the new rules.

Henceforth the LCI will no longer stand for "Loveland Carving Initiative" but will be known as the "Loveland Cockroach Initiative"!  Tooo tooo doooo DOOOOOOOOO!

In the picture slowboarders enjoy the allotted 5 minutes of sunshine on the ridge before the clouds and snow took over again. 

2018-04-01_10-36-21_251.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Whatever

Maybe I missed something along the way, but 2 1\2" does not a powder day make.

three of us did hop on the short bus for the last day of the season there. It was well worth it, especially to get away from the costumed freaks over at the basin. Note to the skier with the screaming baby strapped to his chest: aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls?  We did give switchback a good flogging that will have to last until next December.  I guess I have gotten jaded by the 2 foot plus dumps we have gotten in the past where you had to point it down nix nox just to make it back to the base.  But what do I know?

Edited by big mario
  • Like 1

Looks like I’ll have that Alloy demo for my day off Thursday. You guys can have at it on Sunday! Great time yesterday. Bummed I missed the Short Bus/love that run. Hell, I missed everyone but riding with my kids is priceless. Aaron I think will be up Thursday too. Hope to see everyone on Sunday. No more kiddos...?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, slopestar said:

Looks like I’ll have that Alloy demo for my day off Thursday. You guys can have at it on Sunday! Great time yesterday. Bummed I missed the Short Bus/love that run. Hell, I missed everyone but riding with my kids is priceless. Aaron I think will be up Thursday too. Hope to see everyone on Sunday. No more kiddos...?

Sounds like I missed a good one on Sunday.  Did a little softie carving Saturday down at the valley.

Thursday?  Hmm.  A particular supermodel has been calling my name all spring.  :eplus2:

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 12:32 PM, slopestar said:

We are in for Thursday. Rachel is working the night before so we will be there around 915 probably. I'll be fresh though. I could barely keep my eyes open and stay upright on Sunday. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) we will be out for the next three Sundays.  

• Like 1

Alright, so myself and brad is planning to come not this weekend but the next weekend (15th) to Loveland!! Cannot wait to ride with you all!

Also, I have a board for sale (Rev 185 13.5-17m SCR, 20cm width) but it seems like it is not gonna sell anytime soon so if any of you want to try it, I can definitely bring it up. It is quite interesting SCR compared with stock SCR on the REV.

I just had physical and turns out my weight was 145lbs (I thought I was 160-165lbs... LOL) and the board is made for 175lbs+, it can even be 185lbs+ rider. It is pretty thick. But this SCR is more nimble than stock 180 REV.

Let me know!

Edited by yamifumi
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, yamifumi said:

Alright, so myself and brad is planning to come not this weekend but the next weekend (15th) to Loveland!! Cannot wait to ride with you all!

Also, I have a board for sale (Rev 185 13.5-17m SCR, 20cm width) but it seems like it is not gonna sell anytime soon so if any of you want to try it, I can definitely bring it up. It is quite interesting SCR compared with stock SCR on the REV.

I just had physical and turns out my weight was 145lbs (I thought I was 160-165lbs... LOL) and the board is made for 175lbs+, it can even be 185lbs+ rider. It is pretty thick. But this SCR is more nimble than stock 180 REV.

Let me know!

I’ll giver a rip. 

Ink

• Like 1

Great Thursday! Dusty Bottle, Carvin Marvin, John E, Gregory and my posse’ Julia, Wayne and Katie. James had speed on the mind and was laying some nice turns. John and Gregory joined in ruining Ptarmigan on their new Donek flux models. I was riding the sweet Alloysnow.com DO BX board. Aaron took it for a few laps/a very nice ride was the consensus...Great day...especially riding with my kids?? see you Sunday

Edited by slopestar
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, slopestar said:

Great Thursday! Dusty Bottle, Carvin Marvin, John E, Gregory and my posse’ Julia, Wayne and Katie. James had speed on the mind and was laying some nice turns. John and Gregory joined in ruining Ptarmigan on their new Donek flux models. I was riding the sweet Alloysnow.com DO BX board. Aaron took it for a few laps/a very nice ride was the consensus...Great day...especially riding with my kids?? see you Sunday

What an outstanding day!  Getting to know and riding with Julia and Wayne was a blast!  Loved seeing them get better every run!  Tell them, they'll be missed!  See you Sunday!

• Like 1