Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

• 2 months later...

Spent some time at River Run Park.

having a river/surfboard made but it will probably not see much use until next spring. Hanging out with the kids who are traveling back to So Cal tonight(sad) but will be back for some days of riding Loveland this Christmas and Spring Break. Great seeing you James and your wife a couple weeks ago! Working on shedding some Pounds before the season starts. Hope all is well. Looking forward to getting back on snow!

On 8/16/2017 at 0:03 AM, Dusty Bottle said:

Wow, 2 months and no new posts? No updates? No summer pics? New toys? Old toys? Bent toys? Cuts, bruises, scabs, Interesting x-rays? Travels?

What's going on out there? Mario, we definitely need an update.

Only 45 Days to Snowmaking boys and girls!

Until then...

James

You're on FB.  You know what we're all up to.  

Some remodel, some lay back and some have turned into the human gerbil - pedaling themselves up and down insane mountains.

Here's my updated for the lone no-FB person on this thread ;)

IMG_5085.thumb.JPG.86eefd89f40d372411de0cfbc79f23c5.JPG

IMG_5115.JPG.9d41eb9a2f70bfb728672263b7a985f3.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to avoid FB. 

Are any of the Loveland crew planning on attending ATC 2018? I was thinking of getting a 4 day Classic Pass and maybe making lodging reservations. Last year I stayed with Arne but I think he's about to get an artificial knee and likely won't know about his recovery for some time. 

Anyone else interested?

- John 

12 hours ago, slopestar said:

Juhwan/Arron Parsons/Katie and I shared a place. We did the last four days/ banquet and left the next day. We inquired about dates and have not heard back.  Frank/virus put up something about similar February dates in aspen. Can't recall where I saw that

Lifted off FB . . . Virus Snowsports / Virus Sportartikel GmbH - September 5 at 1:34pm · 

VIRUS is going to Aspen Colorado in February! From Febr.09.2018-Febr.17.2018...who wants to join us!?
Send us a mail or message...we want to organize a group!

From Pure Boarding's schedule - Aspen Jan.29.2018-Febr.08.2018

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing those dates Pat.  Might have to keep it real close to home this season. No new gear. Boards/clothing or otherwise. Next year will be a new stick and outerwear. I'm affording myself a pro tune/grind on my custom saber and that's it. So Loveland and Winterpark with an early December stint at steamboat. Great deal on lift and lodging for the steamboat thing. I'll keep everyone posted. Aspen may be too rich for my wallet this season

Edited by slopestar

6 hours ago, slopestar said:

Who in town (west of Denver) should I take my board to for a base grind. Would love to have it structured and edged professionally before the season starts. I'm in Arvada

I've had good luck with Denver Sports Lab near 6th Ave and I-70. Hours can be a bit funky but they've done good work at a very fair price. Found some unfortunate things out about at least one of my boards through their diligence. Heard good things about Powder7 right off Hwy 93 near Hwy 58 too.

• Thanks 1

Hi there! Just trying to figure out my spring time in the snow and stumbled over this forum! :) Haven't heard anything from ATC 2018, but reading these posts make me quite happy!! I have checked Pure Boardings FB site and it states: 

The Best Carving in the World, Jan 29, 2018 - Feb 8, 2018, Pure Boarding, Rüti, Switzerland

Something is off between their website & FB?

But I am 'in' for Aspen beginning of February for a few days!!! Where do I sign up??? :cool:

Edited by Ldbaustria
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

So - no ATC this year. Any of the Loveland crew want to arrange a mini-session in Aspen sometime early February? I believe that Arne is getting a knee replacement as we speak. Mario said that he was planning on getting a Classic Pass. Corey (Winnepeg) is planning on being in Aspen. 

Others?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...