Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Weekends only for me, though I may have to enact the powder clause if needed. 

I thought the new toll lanes helped quite a it last season and found my drives to not to be especially horrific, except on the few pow days that happened on the weekend

Planning on hitting most of the session this year, though I will miss the off day and the snowmass day. Already have my classic pass

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday's shuffling of the quiver and installation of a new rubber mat at the tuning station, invoked visions of spontaneous mountainside jocularity!

However, the mere thought of weekday snowboarding activities, would inflict great annoyance upon the boss.

Busy summer indeed... family, work, motorcycling, mountain biking, road biking, roof, paint, deck, etc.

Rename the thread for the less informed?  BLASPHEMY!

The I-70 drive last season was tolerably better.

Awaiting opening day announcements.

Forthcoming pass.

That is all...

James

• Like 4

Sounds like Mario is planning some time at ATC. I may attend this year again but need to decide soon if I'm going to buy a Classic Pass. If I do, it will be the 4 Day Pass. 

Anyone else planning on attending? If so, any interest in sharing lodging (& maybe transportation)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it was interesting: A spokeswoman for A-Basin is telling people that "early season conditions may not be for beginners". 

I don't consider myself a beginner and I don't even think about going up until they get complete coverage. Early season conditions are not for me. Maybe A-Basin feels that they need to warn all of the newcomers to the front range. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Jim Callen said:

Beggars can't be choosers, right?  Angie and I are planning on a Sunday Funday at Loveland.

Opener wasn't too bad today. Snow typically hard, racers out in force. Didn't see any rocks. Mario, Juan, Kevin and I should be there Sunday. I haven't heard from anyone else.

• Like 2