Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

purchased two cases of ensure today

i am officially ready to ride

looking forward to seeing you all on the hill

With your advancing age I think you need to upgrade to this Pete, It revitalizes muscle lost over time :eplus2:

mario

post-1551-141842323444_thumb.png

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O64tJ9-Uo-Q&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O64tJ9-Uo-Q&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

My guess is next Friday. Fingers Crossed.

Sorry to hear you have to leave the LCI Don. We'll hold a spot for when you kick Mrs. Dude back to CO.

Ink

I am am feeling your pain, when does this happen?

mario

Three weeks or so...:argue:

I got the insurance on my Colorado Pass. So if I want I can get a full refund. I'm hoping to ride Lovey at least once a month, twice if I can. Although I'll be closer to White Pine Resort, (2 Hrs), Jackson, (4 Hrs), OR, Powder Mountain, Utah, (3 Hrs), LoveLand, (6 Hrs).

Anyway, I'll come by to give you guys lessons as often as I can...

:lol:

Don

Feed the Addiction...:eplus2:

Sad. :angryfire

I am hoping to make it over there at least once a month if not twice, and Sundays are one of my days off (I planned that; its nice being the boss), so you'll have to let us know when you're gonna make it. I'll try to pop over at the same time.

WOW! The pink pantster is still planning to ride with the LCI, how honored we must be.

Ink

KarverKai will be stoked to hear you will still be joining us some days. He likes riding with you and was bummed to hear you wouldn't be riding with us this season.

What's with all the pink pants hatin' lately! :(

(Obligatory Guilt Trip: I keep telling Jim how the one thing I don't like about moving over here is not riding with everyone regularly...and that I miss you guys :1luvu:)

Just funnin' whitcha. Jeez, get all offended and stuff.

Planning on a Christmas trip to CO this year, hopefully one or two days of hangin with the LCI crowd. I hope it works out.

Angie, did you ever get the black stain out of your pink pants from riding in the back of that pickup truck last year??

Keep us informed OVR, I look forward to riding with you again.

Ink

Geoff,

You will definately meet us with some of the LCI when you are out. Looks like JP1 will be arriving when you are leaving.

The weather is cooling tonight for about a week and the WRoD is coming along quite nicely. Lovey won't be opening tomorrow but by next weekend for sure with all the snow farming they will be able to do with the cooler temps.

Ink