Note to New Members ×

Merry Friggin Christmas Michelle/Bomber!

GeoffV

You do not post your personal email transactions with Bomber on a public forum to show your not satisfied with the out come. This is your first post on BOL and you post this S$hit way do go man, what a dick move. You just gained a lot of respect on this site:AR15firin:angryfire:smashfrea

You want to keep going, I'm sure 99% of BOL will back me on this punk.

Good grief. The website says accepting preorders for December delivery. That's pretty vague, no guarantees for sure. If you're savvy enough to buy the BTS you ought to know that they've always been in short supply. Then you let Michelle know on December 18 that you need them by Christmas and demand that Bomber, a small company, take the hit on shipping for your poor organization skills? I mean, even if she was nice and got them out express, with the Christmas rush still no guarantee you'd have them in time. Then you have the balls to post this publicly and expect sympathy?

Dick move, indeed.

You do not post your personal email transactions with Bomber on a public forum to show your not satisfied with the out come. This is your first post on BOL and you post this S$hit way do go man, what a dick move. You just gained a lot of respect on this site:AR15firin:angryfire:smashfrea

You want to keep going, I'm sure 99% of BOL will back me on this punk.

The "punk" comment is unnecessary. Can we try to be adults here?

Actually, that was my second post on BOL. I've lurked for a long while, and been a past customer of bomber.

I'm not sure if I read anywhere that it was against the rules to post email transactions. If it is please show me a link, and I'll edit my original post. Otherwise, I guess it's up to bomber or a forum moderator to do it for me...

Thanks Michelle for your courteous and prompt email responses to my order and always keeping me in the loop as to the status of my order. This new product of yours is great and I'm pleased you guys took the extra time to make sure the product and all parts were to your high standards. I'm referring to the yellow rings that you sent out a notice on. Your level of customer service over the last 6-8 years has been outstanding.

Have a relaxing Christmas and try to get out and ride some fresh pow or cord...:1luvu:

WHAT A FRIGGIN DOPE!!! CRY ME A RIVER A$$HOLE. WHAT KIND OF LOSER MAKES THE DEMANDS YOU ARE MAKING. YOUR ORDER IS FOR NEW ITEMS WITH HIGH DEMAND. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER THAT WHEN ORDERING. TIMELY DELIVERY IS ONE EXPETATION, BUT TO CRY AND WHINE ABOUT YOUR CHRISMAS BEING RUINED IS SO IMMATURE. GET OVER IT DOPE!:AR15firin:freak3:

TD3's and Fin-Tec heels. I am sure they will be worth the wait. Now if I could just get a similar shipping notification from Bruce:D

Ordered Nov 6th and shipped Dec 17th. "Should" arrive tomorrow . . .

This message was sent to you at the request of BOMBER INDUSTRIES to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact BOMBER INDUSTRIES directly.

<b><big>Important Delivery Information</big></b>

<hr width="100%"> <table border="0"> </table> Scheduled Delivery: 23-December-2008

Michelle and Fin,

Thanks for many years of great customer service, product innovation, and this wonderful portal where we can come to chat with our neighbors.

I had a "customer service" issue with Bomber once years back. Probably my first order from the site. I ordered some ancient closeout Raichle 223 boots for something like $75. The boots arrived at my doorstep and inside there were two left boots and zero right ones. I rang up Bomber and Fin said that the boots were drop shipped from Raichle and that he'd take care of everything. Bomber sent me a return shipping label and overnighted a new pair of boots. However, the 223s that I got were the last "pair" Raichle had so Fin substituted a pair of 225LTDs for no charge. The 225s were easily 2-3 times as expensive so I'm sure Bomber made no money on the deal and probably lost a fair bit. However, they did win a faithful customer.

Again, thanks to Fin and Michelle for all they do for us! Happy Trails!

Mark

DARN DARN DArn,

I missed the original comments that made created this upheaval. I'm always up for a foot in mouth thread.

Yeah I came on late too. Missed all the hubbub. Do you think he is going to roost on someone else?

I have never met Fin and Michelle and would do whatev to help them out.

Give me this guys IP, and I know some guys who know some guys......

aw to heck with it Merry Christmas.

Didn't realize that he couldn't be a crank here -refreshing to see a "TGR Mag" like response-no offense taken here-let him make new friends on Newschoolers.

oh great a mod is lurking. I'm in traaabbbull

This is the first time I ever went off on someone on BOL.

Man that felt good. :eplus2:

Yo Roost where u at man, come give me another reply, pllleeeaasse

This is sooo easy man

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chubz viewpost.gif

DARN DARN DArn,

I missed the original comments that made created this upheaval. I'm always up for a foot in mouth thread.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I saw the original post and without going into details let's just say there was no need for it. I only have good things to say about Bomber and their people. I was probably one of the first to order TD3 and FIN-TEC HEELS and a second board kit and some other staff as soon as it was available at the bomber store, originally it said to be available at the end of november and then it said shipping the 3rd week of december, when i saw that i knew most likely i wouldn't get it before christmas with ground shipping (originally i didn't request to have it before christmas and they never promised delivery before christmas) so i called them up and ask what are my option and they told me if i paid for 2 days shipping they would be there before christmas, i was happy to hear i had an option so i paid the extra $$$ for shipping and that was it.

I understand some people might be concerned about money lately but i don't think shipping for a set of BTS and 2 more springs would be that much, expecially if it is for your girlfriend or wife christmas gift.

roost560 if i were you i wouldn't tell her that she is getting her gift after christmas or that she is not getting it at all because you are to cheap to pay for shipping, i can only imagine her reaction

that's all i have to say