Note to New Members ×

Dumbest Guy I have known...

C5 Golfer

This is a story of the Dumbest guy I have known.. No need to Snopes this story- I know him and know this is unbelievably true.

He is around 40 yr old with a beautiful very nice wife, lives on a beautiful golf course in a very nice expensive home. Wife has a high level job and makes enough for both of them so he has not needed to work in 5 years so he happily plays golf on his home course any day he wishes and any other activity he likes ---since he does not work. Don’t know if he did any of the cooking or house work – he was living a retired life – I think they hired out grounds keeper and house cleaning . She bought him a nice new shinny red sports car and everything else he needed or wanted since he had no income. Did I mention he did not have to work – she was his bank account so to speak!!!

Anyway she come home one night or day and finds him having an affair with a neighbor lady – She kicks his ass out and files for divorce – he now has a small apartment, has to work and can’t afford green fees and has to give up golf and many other things. I think he got to keep the sports car. Color him dumb dumb dumb. :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

Glad to hear you get to keep the car. Sorry you're such a dumb***.

That's what I was thinking. I mean, come on, c5 GOLFER...

Just remember that money doesn't buy happyness. Sure seems like it could help, but evidently he didn't have it... Whatever.

That's what I was thinking. I mean, come on, c5 GOLFER...

Just remember that money doesn't buy happyness. Sure seems like it could help, but evidently he didn't have it... Whatever.

Com on guys you can do better than that...

Lets see how much fits

I do not have a new shinny red sports car

I do not live on a golf course

I am not married

I retired last year on my own money

My GF is not rich

I do my own grounds and house cleaning

I have never taken money from any female

I can afford my own green fees

AND my neighbor lady is fat and ugly and very wrinkled..:smashfrea

AND my neighbor lady is fat and ugly and very wrinkled..:smashfrea

What's a bet your friends was as well.

Hell, if I was rich, and my man was at home - he'd be doing the damn housework and yardwork. Plus he'd better have dinner on the table, and greet me at the door in nothing but a loincloth...

Golf courses arn't that important. Now if had been one of those 7 figure houses, half way up a ski mountain. Where you get your "drive"way plowed and your "ski"way groomed, etc. Then I think you might have detected people here crying.

BobD

Does money buy you the ability to snowboard without gloves?

I mean, my bare feet in plate bindings was just a silly joke...but I have to know, how do you snowboard hand-naked?

Anyway..

If I hadn't been wearing gloves in Davos I'd never have made it to the bathroom. Binding wouldn't release and I really had to go!!!!!

343rx2x.jpg

How this thread ever got from a cheatin golfer who does not even like snowsports to chaffing loincloths is beyond me!!:smashfrea

This is Bomber, the spiritual home of thread drift. And there might have been a girl in there somewhere.

Sounds like my ex-.........

Sex is a stupid thing to ruin a marriage over.....it's all the same in the end...

Oh, and, my ex-, BTW, spent 14 months working in Iraq looking to recoup that 6 figure salary he walked away from (mine)