Note to New Members ×

Personal Best Carving Photos

Pow

Oh well, decided also to show off (though it's from season 06/07). Showing here how low person can fall (without touching the snow :) ) Backside not so good, but I'm working on it...

dsc_6335_std.jpg

Props to Pokkis who took the photo.

Next winter I'll try to fall even lower...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hows this at 65 years old at Park City this year? On Sitka run. Too much fun! BC: Thanks! I was lucky enough to follow the late John Goodwin down the hiil at Sun Valley. He got me going, then I hooked up with Terry English, Frank Moreles and Ray! I think you can see Ray on this thread. Frank raced for Sims when it all started and Terry is still one of the best in the world!

post-4317-14184225765_thumb.jpg

I looked that good at 40!! Dude you're killing it and, on a Burner!!!??? Adopt me and teach me your ways!!

Willy Witt, I didnt realize it to now the shot you posted is you!! Killer guy. Edit: **** not WW but Mud. Nice shot.

Pics comin next season fo sho.

Keep em coming!

Forgot about this one of me doing a eurocarve at steamboat.

n6600984_31225824_1945.jpg

Boy, for being soft snow that day it isn't moving much...:rolleyes:

I could photoshop some flying snow off your board and maybe some motion blur, I might even be able to put some bend to your board with a distortion filter.:lol:

Showing here how low person can fall (without touching the snow :) ) Backside not so good, but I'm working on it...

I'm also a fan of "falling" turns. Here's one the elusive heelsides. Sorry, no close-up...

post-1678-141842257653_thumb.jpg

I looked that good at 40!! Dude you're killing it and, on a Burner!!!??? Adopt me and teach me your ways!!

Willy Witt, I didnt realize it to now the shot you posted is you!! Killer guy. Edit: **** not WW but Mud. Nice shot.

Pics comin next season fo sho.

Keep em coming!

gotta dig for some better shots buy here's a few of me and gleb

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=19704&highlight=jordan+bowl&page=2

Forgot about this one of me doing a eurocarve at steamboat.

lawlz :D

Here's me at one of the limbo contests, ses06 maybe (complete with bending board and spray ;) ) I think mostly Bob Jenney shots, and the top-down is Scott Firestone.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Check out the knee cap trench in the 2nd shot, that is some fine work on both side of the cameras :biggthump

I love the smooth arc of the board as opposed to the kink at the front binding; IE nose about to fold

blue on the front, yellow on the back? I like that idea.

A rare photo of me this spring at Cypress in some spring slush, photo emailed to me by Rod the softbooter.

Sure people can ride, but my hat is off the the guys that can take a picture, I cant take a decent snowboarding picture to save my life.

Dave*

post-93-14184225766_thumb.jpg

Hows this at 65 years old at Park City this year? On Sitka run. Too much fun! BC: Thanks! I was lucky enough to follow the late John Goodwin down the hiil at Sun Valley. He got me going, then I hooked up with Terry English, Frank Moreles and Ray! I think you can see Ray on this thread. Frank raced for Sims when it all started and Terry is still one of the best in the world!

I think that's photoshopped. Burners don't ride that good.

:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

Sorry Tim I couldn't resist. Looking good my man. Hope we get to Burn some turns next winter.

I think that's photoshopped. Burners don't ride that good.

Too true. I was on my madd that day...someone edited it out and put a 197 Burner under my feet:confused:

Oh, wait...that was Bryan. Never mind :biggthump

post-44-141842257663_thumb.jpg