quiver Pics

tex1230

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

by far; thee most beautiful board I have ever seen, let alone worn. 170 arbor a-frame

I saw this a few months ago, real nice board. I have a bunch of Arbors and haven't gotten a new one in a year or two but I'll have to pick up one because they are so nice (for a production board). Arbor did make a 174 in the S-Series in '02 I think? It dosen't feel as stiff as the 170s, but it's a fun board. I need a some new quiver pics maybe I'll take some later.

After years of searching for an Arbor 165 Munoz carving board, I stumbled across a barely-used Arbor 174 carver in fantastic condition. Between me and my son we currently own eight Arbors (I was surprised at the total), one of which is a Pyramid Ale board I use for display only. He also has an Arbor Rail skateboard. Saying we're fond of Arbors is probably an understatement...

Now that the season is ending, I'll gather the "clan" for a photo.

The topsheet on the Arbor earlier in this thread is really unique...love it!

Pogo Longboard 175, Pogo Overdose 162, and Arbor BLunt 45"

That OD looks like if you even considered a turn, you'd be carvin a 360. Thats the kinda thing you really gotta commit to a turn to keep from highsiding it.

Fun though I bet. :D

The sidecut is kinda small, the board's got about an inch or two of camber, the waist is really narrow, and I got the slightly softer flex...

recipe for a very turny board:D

which is good since some of the slopes around here are very narrow. If I really lay it out, I can bleed off speed quickly. My next board will be bigger, now that I've gotten used to alpine riding I want something I can really rail on (for more than a split second before changing edges again:eplus2:)

curiously enough, the longboard has the same sidecut as the overdose...

post-2615-141842256101_thumb.jpg

post-2615-141842256104_thumb.jpg

42" haida pintail, my first board, a 1993 162 palmer "disco pimp"(ugliest snowboard ever made according to my wife) 177 donek axxes, 175 virus vampire that tapes at 178, 186 f2 speedster, " the head knocker", and my allmtn ride, tanker187 wide. Oh, and 2 rare pink flamingos

post-1551-141842256132_thumb.jpg

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=12246&stc=1&d=1207861740

OMG I MUST OWN TIS ! :drool:

I've been after a 176 Arbor Aframe (05) as it was the biggest they ever made, but short ran them and they sold out wicked fast.

That 08 is drop dead beau-t-full !

They really do ride like a caddy and have the power of a jaguar.

I had to split it in few pics, due to space constraints...

So, what made most sense was Powder/Freeride group, All-Mauntain, and Ripping sticks.

Pow:

A200Swt Regis Rolland, Rad-Air Tanker 192 (I use it more as AM, though), Dynastar 4807 178, Dynastar 3800 169, Hammer 166 split-tail, Dynastar 3800 163, Ltd All-around 163, Prior AMF 159

AM:

Burton Alp 169, Burton Speed 168W, Hooger Booger Grinder 168, Volkl Cross 167, Airwalk Force 167, Rad-Air Hornet 164, Stuf Accelerator 164

Carve:

Prior WCR 181 (on loan, had to stich it in from another pic), Virus Vampire 175, Oxygen Kr172c, Generics 170, Freesurf Highlander 167, Skwall Easy Jungle 165, Xeena X11 159(it's a shtubby!, and yes her swimsuite is a sticker), Nidecker Extreme 156

Sheesh, storeroom is getting to crowded - whenever I open the door, I get attacked by the boards! It will be time for serious thinning next year...

post-1678-141842256135_thumb.jpg

post-1678-141842256139_thumb.jpg

post-1678-141842256141_thumb.jpg

My very small quiver picture...

Quality over quantity:biggthump

^what I have to tell myself so I dont feel so bad about being too poor to own any more:o

Pogo Longboard 175, Pogo Overdose 162, and Arbor BLunt 45"

hmmm

I think your quiver says quite the opposite than you being poor! :cool:

Unfortunately, I know what a Pogo costs, and I've been drooling to get one for years!

But still can't understand how a 10 year old Pogo Blitz goes for over €400 on ebay!!!

I got myself an Xtasy this winter, and I must say it rides really similar to Pogo! :biggthump Hope it will last as long as Pogo does!

Cheers

DCP_0994.sized.jpg

This is actually the compilation of my brother's and my quiver. (skis are my bros, boards are mine)

From left to right...

A bunch of crappy ski poles of various lengths

I believe they're solomon short skis

Atomic Arcs

Atomic (i forget the model)

Atomic something... they're real old and my brother picked them up for a buck because he wanted the poles that came with them...

Volkl Allstars ('06 I believe)

Volkl Porsches (not sure of exact model)

Rossi Budweiser board, 156cm

162 Nitro Supercarve sl

162 Rossi XVas

A variety of bindings on a stringer..

The only skis that get used these days are the allstars and the porsches and occasionally I'll get on the short skis just for the hell of it.

It will be time for serious thinning next year...

Boris,

08/09 season or 09 next year?:D First in line - in if i have too I can sent my tent on yr carport:eplus2:, just tell me when

George,

mine will be posted next week (after Whistler):p

Ruwi?

I guess for Dave* he need @ least 10 picture frames:rolleyes:

42" haida pintail, my first board, a 1993 162 palmer "disco pimp"(ugliest snowboard ever made according to my wife) 177 donek axxes, 175 virus vampire that tapes at 178, 186 f2 speedster, " the head knocker", and my allmtn ride, tanker187 wide. Oh, and 2 rare pink flamingos

How much for the pink flamingo on the left? Does it need any ptex candling?

how do you like the NAS?

Yeah, I bought those for myself, but decided they would probably be too short at 156.

Paid 150-ish I think shipped from Steep and Cheap. The girlfriend decided to pick up skiing again this year and called dibs on them. She hadn't been on skis for quite some time.

Her take on them is that they best damn thing since sliced bread. Perfect for ice coast boiler plate. No idea about park or jibbing, she likes to carve.