Note to New Members ×

MCCS Daily Rub in.!!

Shred Gruumer

Was she the Ivory Soap girl?

Looks like you were in luck- no one checking passes today. Parking looked easy too. But that resort food.. it's always bad.

I Rode the Madd texalium Boardercross deck today looks like your light was not as flat as our. Bordy tore it up on a virus Swallow tail. Sean Martin was gunning it on his G-force deck with softies.

Show us who won your raffle.

________

CHARLIE SHEEN KORNER

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first pic, I was like "Cool, a couple guys getting together for turns"

And then the first pic of you guys hiking began to bring me to potential tears. Then it continued, the broken ribs were hurtin'

F-ing classic and it keep coming.

The thing i picked up on were the jeans hanging out the bottom of the pants.

Too funny.

Only thing that would have made it better is if I were a neighbor few doors down and look out my kitchen window to see two dingdongs carving in suburbia.

Seems the bribe worked and all ended well... man my head is going to hurt..

It might be the last day tomorrow as we are going to get a storm coming in and we can't stay at the summit since we will be socked in for a few days.. and our flight leaves Wednesday night...

Thanks patrol man for the hospitality!!

Cheers said shred..

post-186-141842250174_thumb.jpg

Funny Paulk... I don't see anyone on the boards???:lurk:

At least we are up and get sweet Groom and first Chair..

Check out Mr. Flice Wahter's firs run in the Morning.. He got great techinque!!

Still cold.. and the storm held off..well at least till tonight they say!!:confused:

Go Flice Wahter ..

Woo hoo... Crowds are no where this morning... Best day yet... But tomorrow after the storm is supposed to be blue bird.. and warmer...!!:biggthump

Yippee said Shred

post-186-141842250232_thumb.jpg

Geez..ohhh Man.. the sponsors came through on this raffle..

I want to say thanks To Bruce of Coiler,, Mike of Madd for the donations.. and of Course with out PL Brand Adhesives and Billy's Snow and Plow.. all this wouldn't have been possible..!! Check out the prizes....:biggthump

I hope I will win said Shred..:eplus2:

post-186-141842250597_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842250599_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842250601_thumb.jpg

I have been to so many ECES' and again this SES here and have never won anything...another dead ticket in my hand as the last number is called.

What are the odds? And you guys- first time attending your 1st local Expression session and you BOTH win prizes valued over $300 USD????? hmmm perhaps rigged ...The organizers reap the rewards- I noticed you purposely didn't show the upset faces of all the others who did not win any prizes from your raffle.

Seeing as you already own a Coiler in the same size and length as the one you won... how would you like to sell me the new one for $400 Canadian?

slightly off topic... who won the football??...and what snowboard do you use it with?

________

R60

John,

Some Guy named Kennedy or Smith or something like that won the football... but he said he was a skier, And he said it should come in handy tossing it around with his buddys on the slopes. I never heard of that but sounds like fun!

Probably hard to do on a snowboard..:smashfrea

Watch out for that.............. tree said Shred...:eek:

I little late start as Im a little groggy!! Dinner and raffle was way too much fun.. All the prizes... Not everyone got something so I bet some were upset for not winning..hey but they can go to the GPES or ECES coming up... Better luck next time..

Supposed to be Sunny and warm today..will see.. Going to head to Lower Gultch Alley today..

Have fun with the runs!!

Said Shred:)