Note to New Members ×

Stolen Boards

Michelle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimbeanu, I dont think anythig here posted on Bombers was a personal attack upon you. IF anythign, it shows how close knit the membership is that we all keep a lookout for others.

If a Rozzi MINI were to pop up somewhere, I would surely want to know about it also as also with Miche`s board, mine is not quite as rare (1 of 50 not 1 of 2) but still the feelings are the same about a swiped beloved item.

You provided proof the board was not the same one, and that is all anyone was looking for (here) and in questions to you from e-bay.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure knowing the FACTS about the board will only help the sale now rather than cast a shadow of the doubt upon it had they gone unanswered.

cheers,

D.

I have to agree with this, and hopefully this will help his sale. I have had some PMs with this person, and seems there were a few miscommunications going on, but now things are cleared up and I'm personally apologizing for any misleading things I may have posted. Once again, I didn't mean to accuse anyone, just needed some clarification for my emotional state about my precious board that I will never see again. Was like a stab in the heart to see it on my classified site!

If anyone is interested, it's a GREAT board at a fantastic price. Get it quick!

if everyone who has contributed to this thread contributes $10 to "the fund" we could probably all buy it for her!

I'm down, if you're serious start a new thread and a pay pal to send money too

I'll put down $20.

Michelle, you alright with such a plan?

if everyone who has contributed to this thread contributes $10 to "the fund" we could probably all buy it for her!

I made a similar suggestion prior to SES, but the gist of the answer was that Chris Prior was going to hook her up so don't worry about it.

You guys are all so kind, I love being a part of this community! The problem is that my board was also a custom construction and flex, not just the top sheet. Plus the sentimental value......

I'm working with Chris at Prior to get a new board to me by next season. I'll be back on track by next November!

It is so appreciated, more than you could ever know....this is what this forum should be used for! :ices_ange Thanks for the offer, but I would much rather you guys take the $10-20 and donate it to a charity that really needs it, like Farm Sanctuary, North Shore Animal League, Humane Society....

Looks like this community does what good communities do best.....look out for each other with the expected hiccup's along the way....

Time to close this one out and take a few lessons on early good communication on to the next...........