Note to New Members ×

SES 08 - are you coming? UPDATE 1/30/08

Michelle

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

my boyfriend Rob and I will be joining you for the whole session. It's going to be my first time boarding in the USA - can't wait to see those mountains! I'm hoping to ride with lots of good carvers and finally make some progress again...

See you there,

Anna

How's everyone doing with your search for a Neon one-piece? I know several people who are now fully equiped. Of course, some already were equiped from ther existing collection.

If you need any assistance - let me know and I can share some ebay search tricks

7 weeks to go and hopefully my new bungholio and other parts will be working better than that of of 97 year old. The last time I rode Aspen was with the Pure Carve maniacs that last year of their event. Does anyone know where the Pure Carve boy ended up. I really did enjoy riding with Cliff and Bill White and Phill Cross. Anyone know of their whereabouts??

Think Snow

Mark

After much deliberation over who will care for our newish baby (and our three year old) while I am in Aspen having fun n' stuff, she finially gave in to my plight. Trip will be a bit shorter than usual but what the hey. Stoked to see everyone!!!!!! :biggthump

Tickets finalized. I am coming out west to see what carvings all about!

Also to see if anyone's WCR is as shiny as mine :-)

Have to leave on Thursday (that blows) but 5 days at Aspen is a zillion times better than no days at Aspen.

Anyone else staying at Mountain House Lodge?

Rich Schneider

Guest DarkClone

Oh yes I will be there. Love the mountains and the people in Aspen. Went to P.C. in 99,01. Went to Bomber 05,06. Anyway met the Swiss Pureboarding crew in 01. Seriously anytime they show up it is sunny and "HERO" snow!!! If they come early, be there it will be perfect. By the way the snow in S. Calif. has been insane. Darkclone out.

Son of a... My roommate planned a trip to steamboat for us which I thought was Feb. 2-6, but it turns out that it's 9-13... I was looking forward to meeting a few BOLers, possibly getting tips on the mtn from locals, maybe even tryin out some different rides... Now it looks like everybody is going to be at ses instead.

Well, if anybody is going to be in the steamboat area during that time and wants to get together with a intermediate carver and skier, lemme know.