Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for some other pics to come in from the GUYS on the heli trip. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting though.

So here it goes.

My 3rd trip to www.snowwater.com, We were in the valhalla's and the boddingtons. The Valhallas's are where the BIG boys go, and the boddingtons are a tourist trap. They use the boddingtons to feel the group out, before they bring you to the goods. one trip i was stuck in the boddingtons the whole trip with a bunch if shmucks. Still good, but the valhalla's is where the filming goes down when the cameras are rolling in BC.

Anyways i left Nelson with a huge pants tent, havent been able to sleep since I left. 9'+ of snow and steep. The weapon of choice was my BIG bro's , 178 Prior spearhead, td3"s and I was running my tilts. Great choice for the heli days, but we were grounded one day and took the cats out and did some tree runs, not a good idea. Not enough ankle flexibility, and not enough room to get the 178 up to speed where it could maneuver through the tight spots. I took a beating in the woods on day two.

Day 3 was my best day ever at snowwaterheli !!!

post-1557-141842387652_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842387653_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842387655_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

These next pics are my wrong doing. Not sure if you have heard this before, but I can turn just about anybody into a GoOn!! So the poor GUY that I talked into pulling the air bag cord during avalanche safety training on day 1. is the same GUY that I encouraged to shot gun some beers later that night. He then turned into BONGO impresley. Met him less than 15 hrs before the cord was pulled. The guy to bongos 3 oclock in in the viking lid is tim harvey, hes a wicked pissa wista guy, whos family has been pouring concrete in new england for the last 50 years. The two retahds, hugging each other, my brother in law Gord VonHorlyk and long time PRO customer Shmitty!! He's yet anotha wicked pissa guy who smokes wicked buts from Wista.

post-1557-141842387666_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842387668_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842387997_thumb.jpg

Jeash..........I try to shake the beehive on this legendary thread, and this is all you GUYS can come up with ???? I have have a clear T32 violation going on with the 100% gor-tex Denims, and only one Jacobellis joke..............which I actually took as a compliment.

I figured I was in for a verbal beat down. For the record they where the right tool for the job. The most waterproof pant I have ever owned, My first heli trip where I stayed dry, inside and out.

The GM of Loon Ragu Lasagna, must have thought they looked wicked pissa with the red LoOn jacket, as he stared me down while I was pulling my illegal slalom set on basin st, he gave me a big grin and the "YOUR A BIG DEAL NOD". Im sure my supervisor took some heat, but won't be surprised when the Comp team is issued them for the upcoming season. Just a heads up to HOLLYWOOD, they are a little snug, I don't want the big 9:30am breakfast's going to your problem area's. Also to tuck them into your boots like you do, its a little uncomfortable, I would recommend altering the zippers at the bottom of the legs, so they don't create any hotspots on your shins or ankles.

On anotha note, I took a second go at the Loaf last Friday. I needed to blow some steam off after a FUHKKED up 10 days. Skunked again. I ended up borrowing some chicks 169 Prior 4wd, I felt the conditions would have been a little soft for the 185 ICBM, which was my only bord in my quiva. The Loaf received about a foot the previous day and through the night I was visiting. The snow was great, and It would have been an awesome day for the ALL-MTN cahvin bods, BUT........................fog and a misty ice/sleet mix, coated your goggles instantly. Other than getting skunked yet again, great hospitality from both house holds I visited with, and the Dark and stormies were yummy up at the Widow Mayka. My wing man was on the high test water, reserving himself for the next day. I figure Ill take a run at her again in early April.

GFYS

Nice jeans Jacobellis...maybe the thong was too tight and that impacted your flexibility in the woods and trees

Jeash..........I try to shake the beehive on this legendary thread, and this is all you GUYS can come up with ????

Toggle the Jake, Jordache.

Congrats on replacing Claudia Schifferrerer as the 'face' of Guess?

BUT........................fog and a misty ice/sleet mix, coated your goggles instantly.

GUY, quit whining, pop on over to Electric Boat in Groton, and borrow some sonar. (Conn/Mass, more or less the same place, right?)

The sun has not yet returned since your visit to the 'Load. It has been snowing on and off every day.

Ma Nature is making like a cat in the litterbox, heaping it on so as to cover up evidence of your being here.

GFY, & your couturier.

(A. McQueen, perhaps?)

Pbonz; I'll swap you a buckle rack for some Ajax. I need to scrub out my eyes after reading your last post.

Edited by Beckmann AG

Toggle the Jake, Jordache.

I like that, start calling my jake, a jordache brake. Still love that sound !! On a real tractor though. Bombing back from NY yesterday, me and a Pete side by each going about 80-85 out near Poughkeepsie, he was empty, he had the Jordache brake on. PANTS TENT. My straight piped Common rails sounded great, but my Dirtymax sounds like an electric windmill, actually I cant hear a friggin thing, just the sno tires wearing.

GUY, quit whining, pop on over to Electric Boat in Groton, and borrow some sonar. (Conn/Mass, more or less the same place, right?)

So............when I get through security over at the Sub base with my wicked good record and all, anyone in particular I should go see for my FOG Vision goggles ?? GUY I can barely get into Canada, and all they have is Beer, syrup and hockey. Groton probably has about 30 nukes in the drink, Im actually surprised that the GP can get so close to all the weapons.

The sun has not yet returned since your visit to the 'Load. It has been snowing on and off every day.

Ma Nature is making like a cat in the litterbox, heaping it on so as to cover up evidence of your being here.

I leave no DNA, I've been playing on the road since 1995, not a trace !!!!!!!! I would even bring my used rubber dirty duckies with me when I was done........................... My rookie year, a old cagey Veteran gave me some very good tips, and that was #2, I think. Can't repeat online, Next time Im sitting in the Widow Makah waiting for the FOG to lift, I have you rolling on the ground.

GFY, & your couturier.

(A. McQueen, perhaps?)

Keep it coming you BOL bullies !!!! I always said this to my buddies when teh $hit was about to hit the fan or a GUY that was in my face, " You think I give a fuhck..........I've played in bigger $HITHOLES than this "

So GFY's !!!

post-1557-141842389417_thumb.jpg

So Demo saw has had an exciting week.

accepted at Holdersness !!

bent a 6hr old boad in half

blew out a pair of brandnew Deeluxe track 700's

got the Suzuki 650R stuck up the the fenders in a snow field

his girlfriend dumped him

beat up his brother at least 8 times

not bad for the 1st week of school vacation, I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve for next week. He will be on the Westport River logging crew manning his brush cutter, I mine as well kiss that baby good by !!!

JD...pack your Jordache denims and come to the loaf for the race, guy...i'm bringing the fedayeen scrubs cuz i know you covet them. I'm in for the old guys category...thank gawd...that 30-39 groups pretty thick with talent....hope they pass out walkers for the later flights..gfys

SBS= Skoal bandits $uck !!!!!

Good job !!

How did the rest of the BOL crowd do ?? I heard Hallsie was up, along with Steph and Alex. Howeva, I heard from my connection at the Widow Maker, that Steph was chasing down the Dark and Stormies Friday afternoon !!! So she probably didn't even make it to the starting corral ??

We will try to make it next year, but because for what you wish for because you might just get it !!!!

SBS= Skoal bandits $uck !!!!!

Good job !!

How did the rest of the BOL crowd do ?? I heard Hallsie was up, along with Steph and Alex. Howeva, I heard from my connection at the Widow Maker, that Steph was chasing down the Dark and Stormies Friday afternoon !!! So she probably didn't even make it to the starting corral ??

We will try to make it next year, but because for what you wish for because you might just get it !!!!

The course didn't favor carving or hardboots this year like it did last year, so it was not their cup of tea.

Bring it next year! I'll be in the 40s age group so unless KB shows up I'm hoping to take it!

I was up there. My time sucked floppy donkey d!ck. I did better on the first day but day two wasn't in favor. Messed with my bindings after too many beers and budz and flopped on the second day.

Plus I ain't no hero on those banks. Next year Hallsie is sporting soft boots and a better board.

I was disappointed with my first run on the second day and bailed on my second run. Said F it and went for carving runs on White Nitro and Gondi.

Edited by Marc Hall

• 2 weeks later...