Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Hey GUY-Fatha , it looks like all those hours of hard work paid off.

Remember putting the "free CMC" phrase on our boots back in 2005??

Well uncle Fin and CMC just verbally made out, then they made up!!!!!

That's great!!!!!!!!

GFY's[ATTACH]35782[/ATTACH]

She's a done, we moved in last

Week. Still have to do the landscaping .

post-1557-141842399095_thumb.jpg

For the record, we only went to 2nd base......then he promised me pie. I just can't say no.

And mighty big words for a guy with the worst landscaping I have ever seen. And how about a porch so you can shout at the kids riding their bikes on your lawn (or mud I suppose).

Congrats on the house! Now come out and ride with us.

Edited by fin

No kids playing on my beautiful mud field. I do have about 20 wild turkey that come by every day.

Last night Hilda (rotty pup) starting going bananas staring out the front window. We had a pair of deer hanging in the front yard, they were frozen for about 20 minutes.

Already working on the wife for what used to be the T32 bi-annual invasion of summit county. I'm in for nationals for sure, but I would love to get out there in February with the team!!!

Was anyone riding last weekend? What were the conditions like?

I'm looking for a place to ride this weekend, probably Sunday. Who has more trails open at this point, Loon or Waterville Valley?

My question to you is, do you wanna ride or get a tan and a false sense of your ability as a rider?

If you want to gut it out and do some riding, then loon is the place to be. That place is the Mecca of large alpine rider breeding. Tools required, beard, guts, and pride.

If you want to work on your tan, and ride on perfectly groomed terrain, and fool yourself about your abilities, then Waterville is the perfect place to have your cake and eat it too. Tools required, makeup, purse, mirror, chap stick, basically just borrow your wife's purse .

My question to you is, do you wanna ride or get a tan and a false sense of your ability as a rider?

If you want to gut it out and do some riding, then loon is the place to be. That place is the Mecca of large alpine rider breeding. Tools required, beard, guts, and pride.

Might have to work on the beard. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BIGS,

Welkah looked real healthy last night, he was ready to come back for sure !!!

I loved the mouthpiece chained to the face mask look. Why don't they just put the red shirt on him during the game and change the name on his jersey to "OHAFBD" ????

Should be a good tilt next Sunday !

GFYs, I hope your enjoying your perfect snow conditions !!!!

"one hit away from brain damage"

Lynn, I had a rough Friday, so I'm on the mend, unless something miraculous happens. No loaf for a while for this cowboy !!!

1st digger at 7:00am. slipped on ice while trying to pour some DEF fluid in the 6.6's belly.

2nd digger at 7:10am. went to step onto my side step on my truck, my foot slipped on some ice, yup full split, groin cooked.

3rd digger at 7:30pm. slipped on my staircase, tumbled down to the bottom.

4th digger at 7:45pm. slipped on the top of a two step landing, boom, on my back, FUHKIN TKO !!!!

My chiropractor who's name is Lynn also, said my spine felt like an S. I've got plenty of BIO-Freeze on the groin, but it causing some serious pain in another larger area close to the groin !!!

GFY's .i..

If I were gonna do the moguls, I would "do it, to it" in a CAT D-6 doza.

I would have Lynn McMitttens running the laser level with his mittens on and his Arc teryk gear so he stay's 100% dry.

To ensure that we completely flattened out the steep terrain. I would finish the newly flattened moguls with Bidwell 30 yard paving machine.

For compaction of the new terrain I would then bring in a Pisten Bully from either Stratton or Waterville Valley.

My next step would be to call the team, then Gleb so he could video us, because we are camera whores !!!

All operating and transportation of the Heavy Iron would be done by WRLco !!!

I've seen this after market grip surface for sleds that would be great for your issue on accident #2. Accidents #1, #3 and #4-all you. Ice your marbles and tape up. Put on the foil and get back out there. You wouldnt hear this whining out of Marty McSOREly.

Lynn, I had a rough Friday, so I'm on the mend, unless something miraculous happens. No loaf for a while for this cowboy !!!

1st digger at 7:00am. slipped on ice while trying to pour some DEF fluid in the 6.6's belly.

2nd digger at 7:10am. went to step onto my side step on my truck, my foot slipped on some ice, yup full split, groin cooked.

3rd digger at 7:30pm. slipped on my staircase, tumbled down to the bottom.

4th digger at 7:45pm. slipped on the top of a two step landing, boom, on my back, FUHKIN TKO !!!!

My chiropractor who's name is Lynn also, said my spine felt like an S. I've got plenty of BIO-Freeze on the groin, but it causing some serious pain in another larger area close to the groin !!!

GFY's .i..