Tim Carter for 'Coiler Scene'

Barry Siegel for 'Ride The Edge'

Tim Carter for 'The Anniversary'

Pat Moore for 'Alpine Carving'

Steve Fleck for 'Yes'

Tim Carter for 'A Carving Moment'

Tim Carter for 'Rip It'

one of the voters gets a t-shirt too

and thanks again to all participants and to http://www.tierneyrides.com and http://www.pogo.biz for contributing cool prizes

so pick a winner by voting in this poll or by sending an email with your postal address to info@stoked.at unless you send an email (too) you can't win a prize

votes will be combined 30% poll voting weight 70% email voting weight as for the math and deadline is end of april when the prizes will go out to the worthy winners

so enjoy the clips again they are all available on the MULTIMEDIA page of stoked.at and don't forget to vote

Cheers and thanks,

Bernhard

http://stoked.at

info@stoked.at

I cant remember which movie it was from either "Fear of Flat Planet" or "Riders on the Strom".....but in one of those it was "A freestyle moment with Jeff Brushie" in between all of the big mountain riding....But that clip brought back all the memories of when I first starting to ride

Can I vote against Pat Moore for taking out someone on the hill.

I'm just the videographer (and a rank amateur at that). Poor Elliott took his time getting up. That was a hard collision. I don't know who the girl was but she popped up pretty quickly.

Ride the Edge. Definitely the best as far as being a commercial for alpine goes.

However, it was tough choosing between what my favorite video was versus what was the best commercial.

"Rip It" had me laughing out loud, and "The Anniversary" was so true. :D

Although, I loved them all: Anything with carving related content is better than no content at all. Well, almost! :1luvu:

Good lookin' on Bob's video too.

Guest stoked

well I don't think anyone should stop thinking about and creating commercials for alpine snowboarding just because end of march was the deadline for this thing but Bob too late for this I don't know which way to put this you blew your chance

very much looking forward to watching it of course (am on dialup but don't mind that near a snow covered mountain)

of course I like all clips also the Alpine Carving clip I think since nothing serious happened it is fine

Well now I am kind of torn. Ride the Edge gets my vote but I also liked Sun a pee, especially the end where all of the alpiners are riding together. That was sweet! I hope to get to that point someday.

Although I learned how to ride and carve on an alpine board in two months and I'm already keeping up with my boyfriend. I graduated from a freeride 147cm to a Burton Coil at 166cm.

So I can't complain :D

I have to say that Rip It may me bust out laughing. Even awesome carves get old after about 2 minutes without something different to break it up (changing styles or something)

Ditto that one! I pi**ed myself!

But I still vited for Ride the Edge.

Oh and Tim, I think you have waaaayyyyy too much time on your hands dude.

• 3 weeks later...

out of those... a carving moment.

but my all time fav so far is http://www.tschatten.de/alteseite/pogo.mpg (skip about half way through to get to the carving), and its not because it's pogo, its because i like his riding style. Mainly the agressive leaps from edge to edge that i try to mimic but going fast enough still scares me.

Guest alakata

jeeesus pogo better just hire you now, go ride another board and i hope it opens your horizons beyond pogo because there are other boards that are probably better......

Guest stoked

... and the t-board go to ...

Barry Siegel for 'Ride The Edge'

... and a stylish Pogo Sweater go to ...

Pat Moore for 'Alpine Carving'

... and a cool stoked.at shirt go to ...

Steve Fleck for 'Yes'

... and the Stoked! book go to ...

Tim Carter for all the other clips

all prizes will be shipped by the end of this month

cool stoked.at shirts will be available to everyone also by the end of this month

Congratulations to all winners and thanks again for your inspiring efforts in promoting alpine

Cheers & best carves to you!

Bernhard Hoffmann

info@stoked.at

I do appreciate it. That video took hours to make, and I do believe I stretched the editing and visual effects of Windows Movie Maker to the max. Thank you all again. MAC guys you are all welcome to demo the board if you are ever near me or perhaps I can bring it to the mountain next year.