Note to New Members ×

Fin is BRILLIANT! Bomber to manufacture boards......

Kent

You do realize it's an April Fool's joke, right ;)

No way man.....this was posted on March 31st. I know Fin and he wouldn't pull a stunt like that. Have you visited his factory? This is sweet. The whole team was going to be ordering Titty Priors, but we're changing the order.

The BEST part is that you'll never need to wax ever again!

Just picture what the old Volant/Aggressions looked like...this is even better!!!!

Thanks Fin for putting investment back into the sport. Can't wait....

K

it better not be an April Fools joke. I ordered 47 of these boards and was told they would be done in ONE WEEK, which is 1/257673456 the time it would take BRUCE to make one and 1/1452556 the time it would take SEAN to make one and 1/4143463456 the time it would take FRANK to make one.

I want my 47 all titanal boards ON TIME because BORDY said theyre BANGIN

...edges made of the stuff in Wolverine's implants.

That would be anamantium and, since Magneto is the only one alive who can still manipulate it, Fin would have to hire an archcriminal..... :nono:

I love it....TD6's...that reminds me of the line in "BASEketball", ESPN 8 "the ocho"

and reference to the metal "unobtainium"

I heard that the raw materials (ie. the Titanal blocks) are being made by Wustof, and thats where the price comes from, since they are coming pre-sharpened at the 25 degree bevel. The cool thing about it is that its an INTERNAL bevel when it comes from Wustof, so all bomber needs to do is cut the shape out and expose the edge. Wusthof is also hand forging these edges into the board. Catek will soon be releasing a Decapitator Block in 3-20 slots to aid in the storage of these boards. I ordered a full set of them, I figure they will replace my ginsu knives in the kitchen and they will be able to take over my Quiver at the same time.

________

Glass Bongs

We have proven in testing that the metal stays cold in the cold and gets warm in the sun. It also is very shiny! If you like snow boards and things that are cold or warm and shiny, this is the board for you! Plus it goes WUB,WUB,WUB and thats a good thing.

I want the zylon t-shirt.

Any plans for a serrated version? :D

What happens if you put zylon, titanal, carbon fiber, texalium, titanium, boron, and teflon into a blender?

Does the earth's gravity change and spit us all into space covered in really high tech shrapnel?

We have proven in testing that the metal stays cold in the cold and gets warm in the sun. It also is very shiny! If you like snow boards and things that are cold or warm and shiny, this is the board for you! Plus it goes WUB,WUB,WUB and thats a good thing.

You know, my washer goes "wub-wub-wub" with an unbalanced load and Sears tells me that's a bad thing....

Who to believe?