Note to New Members ×

Nostalgia Boards Retro..let have fun!

Shred Gruumer

Thought Id get this started to have fun and remember..the old days.

Well this one I just picked up today from a long old friend who tried riding two time then gave it up... then it hit me to call him to see if he had it still..and yep! he did..and a beer tonight and got it..mint condition PJ7 but the funniest thing is look at the leash where it came from...NO way!!! Right on

MADD MIKES!!!!

Right said Shred

post-186-141842216643_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842216645_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842216648_thumb.jpg

Those bindings on the PJ7 were my first hard boot bindings. They're from Burton, but what's the model name?

variflex was the name of the five hole's and variplate was the next model that had the 3d plates in the center threehole.

I still have an asym M6 that I ride once a year at Tuckermans (2nd pic). I'm heading up there in 2 days to end my season. First pic is at Toggenburg, NY in 1991. We should have one retro day at the ECES next year, that would be some hilarious video/photo footage :D

post-62-141842216926_thumb.jpg

post-62-141842216928_thumb.jpg

Guest azrcd5

Few weeks ago at Snowmass saw a guy on old Kemper riding the narrow old school stance. Had the Kemper three strap bindings, but the best part was the original Kemper green purple etc. boots he was in. No pics :(