Note to New Members ×

Official 2006 SES Thread: talk and let us know you're coming

fin

2006 Summit Expression Session Feb. 11-17th, Aspen, CO

Just trying to get an idea of how many are going to be joining us for the 2006 SES in Aspen. If you could please respond to this thread and let us know the following:

- Your name

- How many in your "group"

- What days you plan to join us

- Where are you coming from

We will also use this thread to make any major announcements on the event. However, you can get all the details at the official SES website: http://www.bomberonline.com/ses/

You can also contact Michelle at: mailto:bomber@bomberonline.com if you have any direct questions.

It looks like we will have a great industry presence again. So far, this is who has let me know they are coming:

- The entire Bomber Crew

- The HUGE group from Pure Boarding www.pureboarding.ch

- Sean and Jennifer with Donek Snowboards www.doneksnowboards.com

- Bob Jenney of Bob Jenney Designs www.bobjdesigns.com

- Dave and Andrea Morgan of www.yyzcanuck.com

- Mr. Dave Tille & Mrs. Bill Bordy of www.hardbooter.com

- Bola of All Board Sports

- Frank from Virus Snowboards www.virus-snowboards.de

- and more as we get closer......

See everyone in Aspen!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

post-1-141842205577_thumb.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christian phillips from boston

scott phillips from cazenovia, ny

eric thompson from boston

we will be joining you monday-friday (13-17 incl.)

we will arrive sunday late am early afternoon - maybe hit "the milk" for a late afternoon run or

two - or at least be at bumps for the first happy hour watching the hornets come in to the nest

at the end of the day...

also - i know these 4 guys are aspen bound too:

sandy kraker from cazenovia, ny

steve sanford from cazenovia, ny

clark sanford from cazenovia, ny

dick spector from chicago (dick will turn 80 in '06!!)

they are one day ahead or behind us on the stay - not sure exactly what days they are "joining

you" would assume mon-fri...but there are four more.

PSYCHED!!

thanks fin & co.

p.s. - i know norm bemel form ca is planning on being there - not sure what days - but i don't think he has access to email and such so there's a heads up on another...

Guest Tim Tuthill

We will be there for the whole deal. That's 2 of us, the wife and me and I think my daughter will come down from Vail for a few days. Comming from Prescott AZ via Park City for the season.

I should be there, along with my girl. We are coming from Los Angeles and plan to arrive on the evening of Sat the 11th and depart on Sunday the 19th.

A few of my friends are interested as well, so I might be bringing up to 6 more people with me. I'll update this post when I know for sure

2006 Summit Expression Session Feb. 11-17th, Aspen, CO

Hello all! I had such a great time at last years SES that I've hardly thought of anything but going to next one. I met a lot of great people and learned a lot too. I plan to be there the whole week. See you there! Rodger.

I already have my plane tickets from Medford Oregon to Aspen (hope it works out better than last year) and reservations at the St Moritz for the 10th through the 20th. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and riding some of that great Rocky Mountain Cord instead of our Sierra Cement! Bill Sauer

I'll be there, plus one friend in soft boots who I will try to convert over the course of the week.

We are driving in from Vail, probably on Sat morning and leaving the following Sat morning.

Coming all the way from Torquay, Australia. Hey Fin, am I going to win the "Furthest Travelled to get to SES Award" again??? :biggthump

I plan on attending as many days as I possibly can. I'd say minimum would be Thurs-Sat.

Myself of course

Brother-in-law (Maybe-Those MP 28.0's got some use last season as I got him into hardboots on the last day of the season and he loved it...was damn good for his first time I might add)

Best Friend (Maybe-never got him into hardboots as none of my boots fit him)

Mark Jeangerard (bad spelling-Maybe-I heard he was possibly instructing this year at resorts west of Denver, haven't talked to him since the end of last season)

This will be my first SES, 3rd season on snow, and 2nd season in Hardboots. So looking forward to this!

All coming from Albuquerque, New Mexico....

Plan on bringing my 3CCD Camcorder and my Canon Digi-SLR. Gotta get that 18-200mm lens before February!

Did I mention I can't wait for this!!!