Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

Myself, if you are what you eat, I'm fast, cheap and convenient ...

:nono:

You are a goddess...these guys will do what we let them get away with, unless we ALL raise the standards(I mean, us girls)

Actually, all's quiet on the homefront. Sam finally replaced his wrecked car after I mentioned that with my upcoming surgery and recently dislocated shoulder, I didn't want to haul myself up to the Expedition's front seat-I wanted my Volvo back...

He got a Cadillac CTS-how's that for a little old man car? :eek:

I asked him if he let his dad know that he got a Cadillac...his dad has one already but he's 73....

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...you are a post whore too. I've been here for a couple of years, and you moved ahead of me this winter alone.

and the double post was two seperate responses to two different posts. I'm not techno enough to quote multi posts in one post.

I WIN...

lol! aright you got it. Yep I'm defintly a post whore. I never really cared bout my count though. Its just something to do between classes instead of studying. In the summer though, i got no time to do anything except work, school and alot of beach time., hopefully.

For all you people looking for the other side of the coin on relationships, and at the same time needing a really good belly laugh, get hold of a book by Ben Elton called "Inconceivable". I am 3/4 of the way through it now and I am pissing myself laughing almost constantly.

Just like this thread.

sometimes I get frisky and cook supper and do dishes after, that get the scorecard filled in no time. :biggthump

Actually my wife and I cook pretty well evenly, If it is a stay at home day for her, she cooks sometimes and I cook most of the rest of the time. We want to redo the kitchen and I even have some say in what goes in there. I told her, I do half the cooking, I will have my kitchen the way I want too.

We want to put an island in and I want a bar sink on it, she says it wont be used but I think it would be a great Idea, then someday I can take it out and put a keg tap in its place. :biggthump:biggthump sometimes they just dont understand.

Maybe we can have a hybrid poster called Gleb-sub that would post a reply after each and every other reply from all the BOL members, his post count would be huge. Fin would have to ban him because he filled up the bandwith for 3 months straight. :D

I dont care how much people post. It is a forum, if no one talked here, it would be really boring.

Andy I am pretty easy: lasagna, burritos, pasta, griess brei, pancakes and thats pretty much it

Other favorite categories include: thai, mexican, indian

Oh!!! I had this fabulous salad in southern France once: spinach, honey bread, and goat cheese!!

Can we start a cookbook on Bomber with the best recipies or snacks or whatever???

Ex: fried banana and peanut butter sandwhich :biggthump

my cooking consists of peanut butter and jelly as well as picking up the phone and calling take out....OOO! almost forgot, i also make a mean cup of "Cup of Noodles." I lived off that stuff for a little while, especially now that my meal card ran out :smashfrea

one cup of noodles has 50% DV of salt.

I do almost all of the cooking, and therefor the shopping too (and I'm Good with that)...

I read cooking mags, rarely cook the same thing twice in a month, and can whip up something without recipe on a whim. so go ahead...stop by.

The trade off is that I am a sloppy cook. I use lots of dishes and lots opf pans...I usually get the trash into the can though (or the sink). My girlfriend does all of the dishes...

so to answer your question michelle; the night went like this...Iwon (cooking) we tied (eating), I won (dishes), Iwon, she won she won (bowling)...Ultimately...I won!

Dan, I love Ben Eltons' stuff. I read one of his a few months backs ... "High Society??" or something, about this MP that almost gets drugs legalised and then gets royally busted by his mistress ... hilarious. Some of his stand up stuff is awesome, too.

Is "Inconceivable" the one where they're trying for the baby? I think I've heard the audio book of that one, it was damn funny.

my dad does shopping. mom cooks, dad does dishes, laundry and some other stuff. Its kind of even, not too sure. When I left for college, my parents told me they started cooking maybe once a week. They'll cook for me when I come home. Most of the food is usually a mix of russian and regular american food. I'm not a huge fan of russian food, defintily an aquired taste that I lost long ago.

I still loooove caviar

I do almost all of the cooking, and therefor the shopping too (and I'm Good with that)...

I read cooking mags, rarely cook the same thing twice in a month, and can whip up something without recipe on a whim. so go ahead...stop by.

The trade off is that I am a sloppy cook. I use lots of dishes and lots opf pans...I usually get the trash into the can though (or the sink). My girlfriend does all of the dishes...

so to answer your question michelle; the night went like this...Iwon (cooking) we tied (eating), I won (dishes), Iwon, she won she won (bowling)...Ultimately...I won!

You know, you both can win if your techniques are sound....

I read an article in the paper that states the Austrians are the most sexually satisfied and the Japanese are the least

if you can't make a killer plate of peirogies by now there is something wrong

speaking of, I just ate some tonight, sambal asli or sriracha and a little honey does those things wonders

All women who want to apply for my cooking services you can do so through email, vegetarians prefered but that does not mean I can't whip up a couple bovine specialities

Dan, I love Ben Eltons' stuff. I read one of his a few months backs ... "High Society??" or something, about this MP that almost gets drugs legalised and then gets royally busted by his mistress ... hilarious. Some of his stand up stuff is awesome, too.

Is "Inconceivable" the one where they're trying for the baby? I think I've heard the audio book of that one, it was damn funny.

Yeah I am a true convert. He is hilarious.

And yes, that is the book. Any book that has me laughing out loud is bloody good.

if you can't make a killer plate of peirogies by now there is something wrong

speaking of, I just ate some tonight, sambal asli or sriracha and a little honey does those things wonders

All women who want to apply for my cooking services you can do so through email, vegetarians prefered but that does not mean I can't whip up a couple bovine specialities

LOL!! ya well thats about it. I can't really make anything from scratch. The perogies i make in the oven are delicious. Makes me want some right now. I think there is a box or 2 left in my freezer. I wanna try the honey, sounds too good to pass up.

LOL!! ya well thats about it. I can't really make anything from scratch. The perogies i make in the oven are delicious. Makes me want some right now. I think there is a box or 2 left in my freezer. I wanna try the honey, sounds too good to pass up.

Sorry, this is OT (which is kind of ironic, considering the thread name), but youre a student at Mass College of pharmacy?? i was just there last weekend on a tour. Im considering going there, but really leaning towards Albany college of pharmacy because travel is a lot easier (they have a parking lot, therefore i can own a car). Basically, im leaning towards albany because itll make snowboarding easier for me (not the only reason, that would just be plain stupid of me, but it weighs very heavilly.). Gleb, how do you manage? Boston is a much nicer campus, all high-tech stuff, and the professors seem much better too. but im just afraid i might get stuck in the city way too much.

Sorry, this is OT (which is kind of ironic, considering the thread name), but youre a student at Mass College of pharmacy?? i was just there last weekend on a tour. Im considering going there, but really leaning towards Albany college of pharmacy because travel is a lot easier (they have a parking lot, therefore i can own a car). Basically, im leaning towards albany because itll make snowboarding easier for me (not the only reason, that would just be plain stupid of me, but it weighs very heavilly.). Gleb, how do you manage? Boston is a much nicer campus, all high-tech stuff, and the professors seem much better too. but im just afraid i might get stuck in the city way too much.

holy ****!!!!! that is awesome. Well let me tell you this, you defintly don't need a car. I got one because i'm living off campus and by the time snowboard season rolls around, i'm going upto 5 days a week. Also, the days i dont go, i let people use the car. I'm getting my dad's ford taurus wagon so we can fit alot of people. There is another guy around the corner that has an alpine board so i'm gonna try to teach him a little bit. A bunch of people from here go to the local mountain here.

Oh also, the house we got is being rebuilt right now. Nothing but parties and snowboarding. There are 5 of us in the house and 4 of snowboard.

Albany is good but boston is so much more fun. I know people that transfered from albany. Tons of other colleges to party with and plus on wednesdays, there is a ski bus that leaves from BU to the mtn for $15 including everything for night skiing. I got a good 24 days this season which is pretty good considering i had class everyday and work on sundays.

The professors are really good for the most part and the labs are all brand new. If you don't want to get stuck in the city, you wont. Feel free to IM me on AIM. My screen name is theglob86. I'll be happy to answer all your questions.

Lastly, nothing is off topic in the off topic thread.:biggthump