Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have a tie between jeep and biker chicks.

Whoever gets this car defintly is compensating:

217651999rWcfCW_ph.jpg

Its got cameras underneath, a winch on the front and back with alot of other "manly" things. Its called the Jeep Rescue and I guess they supposedly use it for search and rescue things. Dunno, but it was huge.

no.

The hottest type of chick is the fabled "Jeep Chick". They like it topless, dirty, and in the woods; what could be better?

chicks that ain't skeered to get dirty in the woods are hard to come by.

not all biker chicks are skanks :cool:

post-123-141842220114_thumb.jpg

I still think that the hottest girls are the ones that can really ride a board.

Or at very least, do something active. You know, snowboard, surf, ride, paddle, climb, hike, whatever.

Beats the hell out of the "too-thin wish I was a model but i'm not quite up my own a** enough just yet to be one" types that you see in most clubs in the city.

Or at very least, do something active. You know, snowboard, surf, ride, paddle, climb, hike, whatever.

Beats the hell out of the "too-thin wish I was a model but i'm not quite up my own a** enough just yet to be one" types that you see in most clubs in the city.

I believe that dan is once again...THE MAN. Nailed it. RIght on the head. My girlfriend hikes, skis, bikes (road and Im working on the mountain), hunts, camps, and loves jeeping. I'm a lucky guy. I can't believe I ever doubted her. :1luvu:

"are about 5'5, 300 lbs white chicks that look and sound like something that should be on a best of Jerry Springer DVD and they think they're hot"

this is a much broader NATIONAL problem. American women in general think they're so hot. through extensive travel and a semester abroad, I feel confident in saying that in general, American women are in the bottom half of the BIBLE (Barry's International Beautiful Ladies Encyclopedia). of course there are attractive ones, but i frequently have experienced a disproportiante amount of 'tude in comparison to the overall physical package. and then guys act nice trying to impress them. HA...do the opposite they'll like it!

of course i'll probably marry an American, but would love a european or S.American

yeah so... where are all you super active GUYS again?? prolly live in east overshoe... any guy i've been on a date with lately can't get out of his own way, never mind ride or do anything beyond channel surfing. UGH.

I told you about 10,000 views ago that you gotta come visit Oz. I'm sure I have at least one friend who would meet your requirements! :cool:

of course i'll probably marry an American, but would love a european or S.American

Yeah, that's what I love about Aspen. I haven't dated an American in over a year and a half. French, Swiss, Thai, Argentinian, etc. women are so much more interesting. I'm in the process of learning Thai and I've got a great teacher.

Yeah, that's what I love about Aspen. I haven't dated an American in over a year and a half. French, Swiss, Thai, Argentinian, etc. women are so much more interesting. I'm in the process of learning Thai and I've got a great teacher.

you're just saying they're much more interesting because they nod appreciatively at everything you say LOL (j/k)... to that end, i'll say (in cartman's voice "screw you guys i'm goin to Oz!!!!"

hahaha

dan for real i just need to save the money up and i'm there. one of my very good friends lives in melbourne with his wife :)

I've got a good friend in Boston who's single, handsome, Colby educated, snowboards, and plays soccer twice a week. He's not looking for a commitment tho'.

i dont want to get hitched right now... (if i wanted to i could just say yes to one of the people who've asked :p) i just wanna have someone COOL to hang out with damnit!

French, Swiss, Thai, Argentinian, etc. women are so much more interesting. I'm in the process of learning Thai and I've got a great teacher.

They're mainly interesting cos they're different from you. As a Kiwi girl living in a North American city, guys love me. I can have a dozen guys all over me in a bar here, just by opening my mouth! And I'm like, dude, I come from a Commonwealth country just like you ...

However, different is as different does ... culture differences are big ones. Not to say, though, that I wouldn't swoon when some dark and handsome Italian guy speaks Italian to me (melt in steaming puddle all over the floor...)

yeah so... where are all you super active GUYS again??

do anything beyond channel surfing. UGH.

I don't know what to say except that, this hit a chord....

Conversation from my last "date"...and I quote: "I like to get outside, hike, goto the beach...". I'm thinking cool!

Few days later I set up a date that includes the beach,a little SURFING, and dinner. She bails out that afternoon....

attachment.php?attachmentid=5427&stc=1

Yeah, this chick looks like she rides that bike. She probably can't even spell YAMAHA. And oh yeah, I ALWAYS ride my motorcycle with my pants halfway down.

Wanna go for a ride?

Pants optional....

Rusty's driving..... :biggthump

good point, it's hard finding pics on the internet of hot chicks that actually ride bikes.

These little girls look like they rip tho http://www.girltrial.de/

ironically, on the way to see the new MSP movie PUSH last week we saw a girl of asian persuasion walking with a sweet bike leather jacket and helmet toward 2 bikes- a Triumph Bonneville and some old jap crap painted over Hurricane garbage. Guess which one she rode away on ?

I love Davis Square Somerville :1luvu:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5427&stc=1

Yeah, this chick looks like she rides that bike. She probably can't even spell YAMAHA. And oh yeah, I ALWAYS ride my motorcycle with my pants halfway down.

Wow. I apologize if Im a bit diverted to the bike instead of the chick. That bike belongs to one and only, Valentino Rossi (and yes he's single and -ITALIAN-). This weekend, MotoGP's motorcycle last race will be right to the line, with either Nicky Hayden (USA rider) or Valentino Rossi (very consistent winner since 1997, I think?) for the MotoGP '06 championship race! Woo hoo!

I don't know what to say except that, this hit a chord....

Conversation from my last "date"...and I quote: "I like to get outside, hike, goto the beach...". I'm thinking cool!

Few days later I set up a date that includes the beach,a little SURFING, and dinner. She bails out that afternoon....

don't you love that??? people who say they love doing certain things then you go and ask them to do those things and all the sudden... umm... well ... they aren't reaaaallly that into it after all. this one guy i 'dated' (love the quotes) said he really enjoyed seeing shows/theatre.. cause he had seen one of my shows, so i invited him to see another show, a different one, and suddenly 'i'm not really into theatre actually'. aaaahhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!

i have to say i'm a bit scared of surfing... the ocean freaks me out a lil... might be that whole almost drowning twice thing as a kid. LOL

but if someone helped me try to overcome that fear maybe i'd give it a whirl.

Wow. I apologize if Im a bit diverted to the bike instead of the chick. That bike belongs to one and only, Valentino Rossi (and yes he's single and -ITALIAN-). This weekend, MotoGP's motorcycle last race will be right to the line, with either Nicky Hayden (USA rider) or Valentino Rossi (very consistent winner since 1997, I think?) for the MotoGP '06 championship race! Woo hoo!

lee are you alright? even *I* was looking at the chick and i don't ride that way. LOL