Note to New Members ×

Stranda Cheater 200 or older Rad Air Tanker 200+ cm

weather_nerd

Looking for either a Stranda Cheater 200 or an older Rad Air Tanker - something 200+ cm long and cambered. I had the chance to demo a 201 Black edition at MCC this year and loved it, but I would like something with camber for better grip on hard snow. I also own a Stranda Cheater 170 W and love it, so I think a Cheater 200 would be a great longboard for me.

Let me know what you got!

5 hours ago, weather_nerd said:

Looking for either a Stranda Cheater 200 or an older Rad Air Tanker - something 200+ cm long and cambered. I had the chance to demo a 201 Black edition at MCC this year and loved it, but I would like something with camber for better grip on hard snow. I also own a Stranda Cheater 170 W and love it, so I think a Cheater 200 would be a great longboard for me.

Let me know what you got!

@D.T. has a cheater 200 for sale.

12 minutes ago, svr2 said:

I have a Cheater 200 for sale.  I have multiple longboards, so this thing has only been ridden 2 days.  There are slight binding marks and a few scuffs in the topsheet.  If you’re interested, DM your email address to me and I can send more photos.

edit: inadvertently posted the first photo, can’t figure out how to remove it…

IMG_4264.jpeg

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.c62c2dd697d1cc12c92bf15142f0d8e3.jpeg

Edited by D.T.

18 hours ago, davekempmeister said:

might try getting in touch with Loopback 

he was looking to trade a Tanker200 recently, if I recall.  might be something there.

Thanks @davekempmeister. I would prefer a Cheater 200 and it turns out there is one for sale, so I'm going to go with that. Much appreciated though!

17 hours ago, svr2 said:

@svr2 Thank you very much for tagging D.T.! That is exactly what I am looking for.

17 hours ago, D.T. said:

I have a Cheater 200 for sale.  I have multiple longboards, so this thing has only been ridden 2 days.  There are slight binding marks and a few scuffs in the topsheet.  If you’re interested, DM your email address to me and I can send more photos.

Hi @D.T.! I would love to grab that from you. Let me DM my email to you so we can connect.

• Like 2